bot busting ban, perm or 2day?

yuno69gasaii

hey guys i have been wondering for quite a bit now and thought id ask here for input from more experienced botters.

Sometimes (usually on newer accounts) the bot busting ban is permenant but on older accs its usually a 2day ban, what is it based on to know if its a 2day or perm id assume nobody rly knows the correct answer but any idea?

how old the account is? how high the other stats are that you aint botting? how many quest points u got? ur total level? any ideas

Its all luck some people believe in the myth that older/high lvl accounts get 2day bans for their first offense. This is not always true its all just luck at the end of the day just dont bot on accounts you dont wanna lose.

As for the build of the account to make it secure idk if qp/stats/total helps but try and experiment with it.

well i know this... i started 2 accounts at the same time roughly two week ago. one account was purely a cash farmer, and the other was a berserker pure. both accounts were botted just as much, but since i had gotten around 120 or so QP on my zerker pure it was only given a 2 day. whilst the cash farmer was perm banned crafting bow strings.

well i know this... i started 2 accounts at the same time roughly two week ago. one account was purely a cash farmer, and the other was a berserker pure. both accounts were botted just as much, but since i had gotten around 120 or so QP on my zerker pure it was only given a 2 day. whilst the cash farmer was perm banned crafting bow strings.

What did you bot on your zerker? Spinning flax is a high banrate goldfarming method ofc u would have been permed

Its all luck some people believe in the myth that older/high lvl accounts get 2day bans for their first offense. This is not always true its all just luck at the end of the day just dont bot on accounts you dont wanna lose.

As for the build of the account to make it secure idk if qp/stats/total helps but try and experiment with it.

Myth ofcourse.

I had lvl 3 fully botted, only around 10+ quests done non-macro and i got bot bust ban 2 days.