What other games do you bot on?

Lone

Are you botting on WoW for irl money? or just for stats etc

All for personal gain, I have only had a single account up until yesterday I realized for $12 you get all the expansions + 30 days of gametime so I did that and am now leveling a DK  to farm gold on. (currently level 63)

I might start selling in the future.

I don't bot anything.

You used to bot RS though right? 

All for personal gain, I have only had a single account up until yesterday I realized for $12 you get all the expansions + 30 days of gametime so I did that and am now leveling a DK  to farm gold on. (currently level 63)

I might start selling in the future.

Okay that's nice, is there a huge demand for gold? As far as i know you can just buy gold in-game without getting banned. Don't know if that's true or not.

good luck man!

Okay that's nice, is there a huge demand for gold? As far as i know you can just buy gold in-game without getting banned. Don't know if that's true or not.

good luck man!

Its definitely not as big as Runescape is, most things that you end up buying with gold you can live without (flashy gear, mounts, toys) but there are some items in the game that people don't want to grind for so they will fork up the cash.

Nice thing about all the other games I bot on is that you don't really have to worry about being banned, I've botted on wow for about five years and have only gotten a suspension within that time frame. So its not a huge risk to farm in them.

I used to bot CoC. Got max th9

I used to play that game so much in High school spent sooo much money until I realized that its not even that fun.

Nice thing about all the other games I bot on is that you don't really have to worry about being banned, I've botted on wow for about five years and have only gotten a suspension within that time frame. So its not a huge risk to farm in them.

so i guess the WoW account market is way bigger than the WoW gold market.

bot a few accounts to max and sell them, sounds like easy money. 

so i guess the WoW account market is way bigger than the WoW gold market.

bot a few accounts to max and sell them, sounds like easy money. 

Possibly i've actually never looked into it because if I really wanted something its $60 to get a level 100 instantly (max level atm) 

Something I find pretty fun is using combat routines (pretty much fights for you).