How much do barrows gloves add to the value of an account?

gearing

u can find out by using the formula gloves * the int of not gloves

the formula is 

Z = gloves value

Y = Account value

X = not gloves on account value 

If Z does not exist Y = X  

if Z does Exist  Y = Z 

to find the exact value you do

Z - X = Y 

OR IN TERMS OF £/$  

about 3 fiddy

Only kidding maybe the ammount it costs to do the quests until you can aqquire em? so idk 5-10m?

the formula is 

Z = gloves value

Y = Account value

if Z does Exist  Y = Z 

Z - X = Y 

OR IN TERMS OF £/$  

about 3 fiddy

Only kidding maybe the ammount it costs to do the quests until you can aqquire em? so idk 5-10m?

amount it costs to do the quests is way more than 5-10m XD

amount it costs to do the quests is way more than 5-10m XD

the formula is 

Z = gloves value

Y = Account value

if Z does Exist  Y = Z 

Z - X = Y 

OR IN TERMS OF £/$  

about 3 fiddy

sooo?

How much would that be? The quest points differ on all account, but I am looking for the exact amount/price range.

what do you think pst? from scratch,

or if there is a 70/70/70 acc with b gloves vs an identical without them

Edited by gearing

sooo?

How much would that be? The quest points differ on all account, but I am looking for the exact amount/price range.

what do you think pst? from scratch,

or if there is a 70/70/70 acc with b gloves vs an identical without them

I would say around 150-250m and this also depend how much feedback u got too. in other words if ur not trusted enough u wont get to pull 150m that easily. hardly u can get around 100m though :) 

I would say around 150-250m and this also depend how much feedback u got too. in other words if ur not trusted enough u wont get to pull 150m that easily. hardly u can get around 100m though smile.png

thanks for the answer, I am asking because currently doing quests for b gloves and I am getting paid quest by quest:D

Last time i did quest for b gloves i raked in like 30m, thus, according to your logic I should ask for more.

thanks for the answer, I am asking because currently doing quests for b gloves and I am getting paid quest by quest:D

Last time i did quest for b gloves i raked in like 30m, thus, according to your logic I should ask for more.

u can use my price if u want to. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/92109- that the link for my services :) it can help u out. u should also make a thread of services if u looking forward to do quest services :) just try to stay in the same price of everyone because if u put 1 coin less the price for quests go to crap. but also depend how fast u do them :) 

i am pretty good at questing, and i have my own thread haha, your prices are legit?

I copy them from Dbuffed :D. because I notice some people make their thread and they look at others thread and slow their prices... and 1-2 weeks later they quit lmao...... but yeah I love the price I have and I get a lot of requests :) 

I copy them from Dbuffed biggrin.png. because I notice some people make their thread and they look at others thread and slow their prices... and 1-2 weeks later they quit lmao...... but yeah I love the price I have and I get a lot of requests smile.png

i started questing to rebuild, now, i hoarded a serious amount of cash from questing and i start to realise even with the highest price you are better off buying the gold than spending time questing, afaik gold stands at 1.2$/M, thus me winning a 6person poker game in 10 - 15 mins and buying gold makes more sense HAHAHA

p.s.: i just do not feel like mixing up real life finances with this game:D

Edited by gearing