dispute against bdw0223

Skinkelynet

Disputed member:  bdw0223

Thread Link:
 http://osbot.org/forum/topic/94424-nice-main70-def-pure-92-str-92-range-90-mage70-agility-firecapebersekerislayer-helmifull-voidd-defender/#entry1047687

Explanation:
long story short; i bought his account a while back and now i'm unable to login to it. it seems it has been recovered because everything on the account has been changed. the email i had registrered on the account was protected with this kind of SMS login(i'm pretty sure you know what i'm talking about), which is very secure so i highly doubt that i've been hacked. i've been in contact with him on skype and he refuses to give me the account back. i believe he hasnt even tried to recover it for me, even though he said so. if he is the original owner it shouldnt be a problem at all to recover an old account like this.

either way i want a refund or the account back.
back when we did the trade i bought it for 49 keys in csgo which is around 98$

Evidence:
Proof that he sold me the account:

he agreed to make a dispute against this aswell.

*Evidence hidden*

and here we are

It has me thinking, as i see in the link you provided.

I did put in that i was not the original owner of the account.

At the point i said to him i will give him a refund that was because i tought i lied about being the original owner.

Wich is not the case anymore, do i still need to give him a full refund or is a partial refund enough?

It has me thinking, as i see in the link you provided.

I did put in that i was not the original owner of the account.

At the point i said to him i will give him a refund that was because i tought i lied about being the original owner.

Wich is not the case anymore, do i still need to give him a full refund or is a partial refund enough?

You still need to give him a full refund