Dispute against Gellie

iDropKickNans

Disputed member: Gellie 

Thread Link: none?

Explanation: We both agreed on Gellie buying my account ^. We agreed on a sum of 150$, she pays half upfront, half after a week, for her trust issues or w/e it was. this all can be seen in the chatbox logs which were yesterday (our private chat) 

Now she is saying that she doesnt want the account anymore, and wants a partial refund, even though I have already spent the money (75$), she owes me another 75$ or I want my account back fully, because she just simply cannot say that she wants a refund, and I keep my account, if she has already paid for it, and now refuses to pay the second half.

Dex can confirm this as Gellie has already spoke to him over skype. 

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/j3ITO8U.png Everything rest of our agreement can be foudn in the chatbox logs from yesterday.

As you said yourself, gellie. Dex said discuss, but I don't want to discuss anything, I was relying on the 75$ i would recieve, I really needed them, but I am fine with having the account back aswell, because I don't think Gellie is to get any refunds from me, since she was the one to break the deal, not me..

As you said yourself, gellie. Dex said discuss, but I don't want to discuss anything, I was relying on the 75$ i would recieve, I really needed them, but I am fine with having the account back aswell, because I don't think Gellie is to get any refunds from me, since she was the one to break the deal, not me..

What I meant with a partial refund was for you to give a part of the money she already paid you back but not all of it and you also get the account back, because now obviously she already knows some of the account details so there is some risk involved.

We have come to the agreement that I will send the rest of the payment now.

That's also fine. Please keep us updated.

What I meant with a partial refund was for you to give a part of the money she already paid you back but not all of it and you also get the account back, because now obviously she already knows some of the account details so there is some risk involved.

That's also fine. Please keep us updated.

User said he will pay, then decided to return the account. Reading your post, I would like the money instead, as shes already got some of the accounts info, and its on her email ect. Its up to you guys, but I would preffer to get the money that she intended to pay.

User said he will pay, then decided to return the account. Reading your post, I would like the money instead, as shes already got some of the accounts info, and its on her email ect. Its up to you guys, but I would preffer to get the money that she intended to pay.

If she wants to return it then she can but there obviously will not be a refund for those $75 then so it's up to her.

If she wants to return it then she can but there obviously will not be a refund for those $75 then so it's up to her.

Yep, but how would I go further. Obviously I don't need the account, as I dont play runescape myself, only services. I dont feel comfortable with someone else knowing some of the info, that can be used for a possible recovery of the account. I would accept the money instead, because she obviously has some of the information to recover the account.

If I get the account back, I am going to sell it again, and it will decrease my chances of selling it if someone else has some of the info about the account..

Yep, but how would I go further. Obviously I don't need the account, as I dont play runescape myself, only services. I dont feel comfortable with someone else knowing some of the info, that can be used for a possible recovery of the account. I would accept the money instead, because she obviously has some of the information to recover the account.

If I get the account back, I am going to sell it again, and it will decrease my chances of selling it if someone else has some of the info about the account..

Yes it will decrease your chances, that's why you keep the $75 lol. However if you're the original owner it won't even matter that much.

Yes it will decrease your chances, that's why you keep the $75 lol. However if you're the original owner it won't even matter that much.

Yeah, and you dont get my point. She has the info of the account, I don't want an unsafe account like that, nor will anyone else. How is this even normal that she says 2days after that she doesnt want to buy the account anymore, if she has already paid half. My last post, idc decide w/e u guys want.