Safety when recieiving the Original Email of an account?

I was just curious how safe is it exactly when buying an account and the owner give you the original login email with it? Obviously emails have setups in order to help people whom lost their passwords and what not so someone could in turn hack the email back, then go for the account after.

In short, what do you have to change in an email to ensure the account is 100% yours?

He can always recover the original email also

Yeah that's what I'm asking. Is there ways to enable it impossible to recover an email? Emails don't have anywhere near as much recovery ability than say an account. From off the top of my head all i think emails have is a secondary email, phone #, and like 2 recovery questions.

Yeah that's what I'm asking. Is there ways to enable it impossible to recover an email? Emails don't have anywhere near as much recovery ability than say an account. From off the top of my head all i think emails have is a secondary email, phone #, and like 2 recovery questions.

ask for the recovery information. and then recover the email to test that it works. 

• Administrator

incorrect they added a new way with information previous emails, passwords, location, etc.

Buying from a trusted seller will always be the safest bet, even if the account has a registered email and they do not wish to give it to you. Even buying it from a trusted seller and not changing your password is safer than buying from randoms with unregistered email addresses or who are giving you the original email address.

• Like 1