any decent csgo players upindisbiatch?

s0x

I've been in the semi-pro scene for a year or so, I've quit CS:GO around a year ago duo to the boredom of it, but I know I'll come back to it, and find another team or make one again that will compete in lans or online tournaments. 

I've been stuck in Global Elite for a good year 1/2 or so but all I'ma say is MM is just grind basically. Wanna get better? - Play pugs. (FaceIT, ESEA). 

I've been in masters on FaceIT a couple of times, tried to hit up the FPL but couldn't find the motivation to go at it. Anyone want some tips? Holla at me, I'll make you improve.

Edited by s0x

how do i improve my aim

current rank, what kind of player are you? awper, entry, support, lurk - a lot of your aim just depends on your positioning and cross-hair placement, just shoot me down those questions and I'll help you out. What's your playstyle atm, passive, aggresive, I can provide you some ideas on how to improve them.  & favorite maps.

current rank, what kind of player are you? awper, entry, support, lurk - a lot of your aim just depends on your positioning and cross-hair placement, just shoot me down those questions and I'll help you out. What's your playstyle atm, passive, aggresive, I can provide you some ideas on how to improve them.  & favorite maps.

im new to the game (lvl 1), i like the awp the most. my playstyle is mix of passive and aggresive. favorite maps are mirage and dust 2

im new to the game (lvl 1), i like the awp the most. my playstyle is mix of passive and aggresive. favorite maps are mirage and dust 2

I literally have no advice for you right now as you're just new to the game, awp is mainly reaction time and positioning on maps, and patience - so basically passive playstyle until the enemy team gets bored of waiting and starts pushing, which is really really common in low ranks. I mean you can have aggressive awpers as they're really unexpected and just rush out like they do with an AK and pick someone off, but that means you need to know the enemies positions or most commonly held spots, and just rush out through smokes.

For myself I've played an entry fragger since the start of my CS:GO career, I am a really really aggressive entry who plays stupid as fuck and people don't expect it, I guess kind of stewie2k style but more stupid and inpatient stupid. 

I'd say right now just play the game and get used to the basics and once you actually reach a specific rank and have trouble getting out of it, then seek for help. Right now if you want to play awp I'd just say head into a FFA DM server daily before any of your games and warm up for a good 30 minutes and practise your reactions. By practising daily your muscle memory you will just improve automatically overtime. 

I can drop down some things that I used to do before I hit up a pug or so to play a game, or before a team game, if you want that just holla and ask.

SOme videos of mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqq_AixoXgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xk6wSl0xzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u6v02Gx8rM

Edited by s0x