Strength 76-85

daweed

1.9m exp with 72hours thats suicide 26.6k exp per hour. Thats possible but not possible to do legitly with 72hours.

Mate with his current strength level you'd do more than 26.6k Xp/ hour....

Anyways I don't even see your point in arguing... jeez? Do you even know that this job is already being done?

Mate with his current strength level you'd do more than 26.6k Xp/ hour....

Anyways I don't even see your point in arguing... jeez? Do you even know that this job is already being done?

avg playtime per day 10hours. You mean you are basically gonna do it within 30hours? I think you understood the service incorrectly that he meant under "time frame".

I guess you don't know how to use NMZ

Haha sure, ive trained like erm 20-25x legit 99 combat stats in there. If youre telling this about the exp rates then it all depends on the gear, inv and ofcourse lazyness about using power surge with gmaul.

Ive done alot training from 75+ str too 85+ so pretty much if going pure gear gmaul power surge thats ~37k hour but still no way on getting 76-85 withing 72 hours also having some rest.

Claiming 72 hours straight up training is bs, i more likely call it boting.

Haha sure, ive trained like erm 20-25x legit 99 combat stats in there. If youre telling this about the exp rates then it all depends on the gear, inv and ofcourse lazyness about using power surge with gmaul.

Ive done alot training from 75+ str too 85+ so pretty much if going pure gear gmaul power surge thats ~37k hour but still no way on getting 76-85 withing 72 hours also having some rest.

Claiming 72 hours straight up training is bs, i more likely call it boting.

I kind of want to do this order just to prove to you lol, look here I'm doing this as we speak. Few hours from 99 strength with shit gear http://osbot.org/forum/topic/98972-starting-at-115-and-then-28-days-later/page-2#entry1106449