Dream cars?

Jbotter

What car would you all love to have? Disregarding insurance/gas, if you could have one car what would it be? Few options i'd like for stock would be

-2015 Z06 corvette special edition w/ Z07 performance package

- 1969 ss

- 2015 Hellcat

Modded, built ground up

- Nissan 240SX with a mostly gutted interior, RB26 engine swap w/ coil over package, catless exhaust, neon green w/ a carbon fiber hood, black rims, black rotors, neon callipers, big ass black spoiler, and some other internal work done... Currently looking for one of these bodies hatchback style to start working on that exact build... I've heard putting the RB26 swap is pretty damn hard, especially if you want twin turbos.. I've heard lots of stories about people just quitting or switching to a single turbo instead. Ofc it would have to have neon green lights on the underside of the car and a big ass stereo ;)

What car would you all love to have? Disregarding insurance/gas, if you could have one car what would it be? Few options i'd like for stock would be

-2015 Z06 corvette special edition w/ Z07 performance package

- 1969 ss

- 2015 Hellcat

Modded, built ground up

- Nissan 240SX with a mostly gutted interior, RB26 engine swap w/ coil over package, catless exhaust, neon green w/ a carbon fiber hood, black rims, black rotors, neon callipers, big ass black spoiler, and some other internal work done... Currently looking for one of these bodies hatchback style to start working on that exact build... I've heard putting the RB26 swap is pretty damn hard, especially if you want twin turbos.. I've heard lots of stories about people just quitting or switching to a single turbo instead. Ofc it would have to have neon green lights on the underside of the car and a big ass stereo wink.png

Porsche Boxster or 911 2008+ QwPha8E.png

A guy comes into my work all the time with a 911

2007 prius. smile.png 93 civic hatch

Civic SI hatch? i was thinking about building a tuner out of a 2000~ hatch SI

Tesla, no doubt.

I see a bunch of Tesla's where i live

bugatti veyron cus chicks

typical haha

Ferrari LaFerrari in a world with no financial limits.

McLaren 570s in a world with some financial limits.

BMW M4 in a realistic world.

Ahhh i went to a car show and saw some really nice Mclarens

Foust%2BFiesta%2BGrey%2BST.jpeg

hmm a really pimped out ford fiesta st 

I'm not much a ford fan really, i love imports

• 2 weeks later...