Banned On Sunday WTF

dkcag

One thing too often assumed by new botters is that they wont get banned. When you're botting, the expectation (especially for accounts like this) should be to get banned, but how much can you squeeze out of that account before it's banned. People often times blame the scripter instead of the botter. In reality, it's more about how you bot. If you're botting with a free script, running 5 accounts on the same ip, and botting for hours and hours at a time using a method so often used because of the cheap start-up and seemingly ( to newbies ) good gains, you're gonna get banned in a heartbeat.

I see bans all the time suiciding F2P on the weekends. Most accounts dont last more than 4-12 hours, of botting clay(on IP's that have been banned before, but IP flagging doesn't exist, so prob getting reported for being lvl3 and then botwatch). But I make some extra GP for my main smile.png

Edited by Joster

IDK how you guys do it. Let me ask and it's okay if you dont want to answer. But how are your suicide bots not getting fucked... if IP flaggin doesn't exist my bots should last longer? Is it because they are not fresh accounts, and by suicide do you mean never logged out for 9 days straight. No breaks or 15 hours on, 9 hours off? Are you botting something that you wont be reported for, thus not getting botwatch on you right away. Just curious, as my F2P clay miners don't last at all.. same ammount of time on weekdays as weekends, Im 100% possitive botwatch is catching them.

Edited by Joster