Selling a Dedicated Server for Botting~

Hey guys so I've been using this for around 2 weeks, but something has come up so I won't be able to get on for a few weeks which would just waste the remaining time.

It runs 22-30 clients without much delay given that you turn on the delay/rendering option when not needing them.

It operates on a Windows OS and if you are a serious buyer I can show it to you briefly via Screenshare.

Skype is live:endurecorenas

Not looking for too much so if you'd like to give a dedi a try this may be the opportunity haha <3

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks ^_^

^^ specs pls

also, there's no way in hell you're going to be running 30 clients on 1 machine rolleyes.gif

Even with the rendering off, it's not going to happen. Maybe for 10 minutes, but not 2 hours. They'll all crash.

Maybe with virtualization depending on the performance of the machine but yea true with no virtualization its probably now possible.

Maybe with virtualization depending on the performance of the machine but yea true with no virtualization its probably now possible.

No, even then it's not going to happen. I'm not too sure why people underestimate how much cpu bots use.

I guarantee you he's going to bring up that the bot's average around 3% cpu, but that's not including the highs and lows of the scripts that are running. That's where all the cpu usage comes from. A client can use 1% cpu, then spike up to 30% for 5 seconds. That's where the issues come from.

There is no way in hell that he can run 30 bots on 1 server.

• Like 1

No, even then it's not going to happen. I'm not too sure why people underestimate how much cpu bots use.

I guarantee you he's going to bring up that the bot's average around 3% cpu, but that's not including the highs and lows of the scripts that are running. That's where all the cpu usage comes from. A client can use 1% cpu, then spike up to 30% for 5 seconds. That's where the issues come from.

Believe me there are some dedicated servers that can handle 30 bots easily might not be the one he is selling but its totally possible again it all depends on the server. Of course a 4c/8t server wouldn't do the job but a hefty 12c/24t would do the job. 1HT core on a Dual Intel v5 Processor might do the job running kvm virtualization with proxmox or solusVM.

Edited by Omnificent

selling a server or a machine? A CPU idk... Specs please

https://gyazo.com/a366449f97ca578cfbd4f4804ecc2d0a runs 25-30 easily

selling a server or a machine? A CPU idk... Specs please

https://gyazo.com/a366449f97ca578cfbd4f4804ecc2d0a runs 25-30 easily

Yeah no, it doesn't.

Believe me there are some dedicated servers that can handle 30 bots easily might not be the one he is selling but its totally possible again it all depends on the server. Of course a 4c/8t server wouldn't do the job but a hefty 12c/24t would do the job. 1HT core on a Dual Intel v5 Processor might do the job running kvm virtualization with proxmox or solusVM.

Of course it's possible. But not the one he's selling. 

30t71Bu.png

You'd be wasting your time and money using a server powerful enough to run 30 bots on runescape.

Hey if you don't mind me asking what's the specs on that thing? never seen anything like it before.

Probably the latest one,

6 Core - 3.5GHz processor (default) boostable to 3.9GHz

16 GB DDR3 ECC (default) upgradable to 64GB

Dual AMD 500 FirePro

• 1526 stream processors
  • 384-bit-wide memory bus
  • 240GB/s memory bandwidth
  • 2.2 teraflops performance

Hope that gives you an idea.... it  costs around 4K dollars, with 4K you'd get a double the power custom Beast...