Doing all spamming services!

Zerker

Meh I think it was handled poorly. You need to understand though that Staff can't magically fix everything and that it is never their responsibility nor are they reliable. In the t.o.s I believe everyone agrees that you do business here on your own.

However I believe this could've been handled differently.

What would you have done?

And furthermore, why is it always that when something is done a little less better than usual, people jump on their horses but I never see a thank you thread for all the work that has been done.

Don't give me the "they are staff out of free will" argument though.

Happy to listen to your response on how you would've handled it.

• Like 1

Meh I think it was handled poorly. You need to understand though that Staff can't magically fix everything and that it is never their responsibility nor are they reliable. In the t.o.s I believe everyone agrees that you do business here on your own.

However I believe this could've been handled differently.

What would you have done?

And furthermore, why is it always that when something is done a little less better than usual, people jump on their horses but I never see a thank you thread for all the work that has been done.

Don't give me the "they are staff out of free will" argument though.

Happy to listen to your response on how you would've handled it.

I would of at least kept the guy in probationary TWC for a period of time so he can reflect upon his actions.

That would at least scar his profile / name for the foreseeable future until he had done enough to earn his way back to normal name.

Having him TWC for the duration of the dispute with no other repercussions other than a "neutral" reputation is not satisfactory in any ones eyes tbh.

He literally lied about how he obtained the mute.

He literally went out of his way to call people "faggots" and other stuff in game to receive the mute.

and after that he gives the excuse "I was pming my main account and someone in public muted me" 

right okay.

• Like 2

I would of at least kept the guy in probationary TWC for a period of time so he can reflect upon his actions.

That would at least scar his profile / name for the foreseeable future until he had done enough to earn his way back to normal name.

Having him TWC for the duration of the dispute with no other repercussions other than a "neutral" reputation is not satisfactory in any ones eyes tbh.

He literally went out of his way to call people "faggots" and other stuff in game to receive the mute.

and after that he gives the excuse "I was pming my main account and someone in public muted me"

right okay.

I second this.
  • Like 1

right okay.

+1