Perma banned on 4 different accounts

zucchini

So I'm just recently getting into botting in OS again.  Used to have my own mini gold farm back when OS came out a few years back.  Had several proxies, a VPS because my computer was shit and all that you'd need.  I made the mistake of coming back to Runescape to bot and just expect it to be super easy again.  I was mistaken.  I forgot that I was banned on a few accounts before and that my IP was flagged and because of that my first 2 accounts (fletching) were banned within 2 days on my ip.  Remembered that proxies existed and bought Proxyfish's 5 proxy bundle, 4 would be dedicated for fletching and the 5th would be the start of my new main.  Started it up yesterday and got to around 60 fletching on all of them, took a break for a few hours and started them back up before I fell asleep.  A few hours after I wake up to all of them being perma banned.  They were all on different ip's, but the 5th account that was just botting combat was still going strong.  So where was my fuck up?  Was I dumb to bot fletching, was I unlucky, am I just flat out dumb?  Is it even possible to get perma banned right off the bat on a fresh IP?  Sorry for all of my questions but I would just really like to start up again and know where I made my mistakes.  Thanks to anyone who can help point me in the right direction.

I got banned on 5 different accounts too

What were you botting and how long were you botting for? If you don't mind me asking

I don't see a fuck up anywhere you just happen to be a victim of the ban hammer, regroup and start again. 

Really?  Was hoping I did fuck up tbh so I could just fix my mistake.  Do you know of a possibly reason why I'd be perma banned for these accounts?

you don't need to buy new proxies, just start again, GL

Would the proxys' ip be flagged or is there anything else I should be worried about?  Thanks for your help

dude I got banned a while ago and got a nearly maxed account with tons of skill too for the quests, trust me they did 'black flag'  cuz I've botted everything.
So I don't think that it's a big of a deal but proxies do helps for botting multiple accounts so that it doesn't seems too obvious.
And my point is: I'm still botting on the same ip with another main for 2 weeks long and still don't have a ban.

Edited by fishnugget

dude I got banned a while ago and got a nearly maxed account with tons of skill too for the quests, trust me they did 'black flag'  cuz I've botted everything.

So I don't think that it's a big of a deal but proxies do helps for botting multiple accounts so that it doesn't seems too obvious.

And my point is: I'm still botting on the same ip with another main for 2 weeks long and still don't have a ban.

Damn you're living on the edge lol.  Idk I've already got banned on 2 of my 5 new accounts that I made yesterday.  What am I doing wrong?  How am I getting banned so quickly facep.gif

They constantly ban me on all of my accounts within a day of botting (I only bot for 8-10 hour periods in a row).  And it's always a perma ban.  When is it that they only ban you for 2 days/14 days?

Damn you're living on the edge lol.  Idk I've already got banned on 2 of my 5 new accounts that I made yesterday.  What am I doing wrong?  How am I getting banned so quickly facep.gif

They constantly ban me on all of my accounts within a day of botting (I only bot for 8-10 hour periods in a row).  And it's always a perma ban.  When is it that they only ban you for 2 days/14 days?

this is how I bot: I am not greedy, Idc if it only bots a few hours a day, it's free xp and sometimes even gold for me :).

I break for 40 minutes and I bot for 20 minutes.

This means I bot max. 8 hours a day :D.

I always try to do something else the day after.

Like 1 day fully fishing, other day fully fletching and the day after that some combat.

And than maybe back to fishing for a day.

And sometimes when I want to get things done as fast as possible I just set the break to 20 minutes, bot 40 minutes and I switch tasks every 2-3 hours.

So like 2-3 hours of combat, than fletching, than stun alch and when I go to bed just 40-20 break till I wake up or come from school or something.

this is how I bot: I am not greedy, Idc if it only bots a few hours a day, it's free xp and sometimes even gold for me smile.png.

I break for 40 minutes and I bot for 20 minutes.

This means I bot max. 8 hours a day biggrin.png.

I always try to do something else the day after.

Like 1 day fully fishing, other day fully fletching and the day after that some combat.

And than maybe back to fishing for a day.

And sometimes when I want to get things done as fast as possible I just set the break to 20 minutes, bot 40 minutes and I switch tasks every 2-3 hours.

So like 2-3 hours of combat, than fletching, than stun alch and when I go to bed just 40-20 break till I wake up or come from school or something.

I admire your patience.  Guess I need to start being more patient and just bot a shit ton less to be safe.  

What bots were they? only gold farming bots?

Been banned on almost 10 accounts in the past few days.  None of my accounts survive for over 48 hours (I'm only botting for around 16 hours a day on each account or less).  The majority of them were for fletching, a few for fishing, and even some that were for combat (Al Kharid Warriors/Monks).  Do you know a possible reason why they were all perma banned? :l