Anyone gym members?

s0x

Anyone been lifting for a while, if so got any tips to share or whatever?:> Supplements you use, suggestions, etc?

I've started 3 years ago ish, took a two year break, and now back lifting for 7 months ish.

Supplements I use are: Creatine, pre-workout, post-workout, (used to use a hard-gainer, not so much anymore), and sometimes breakfast supplement if I don't have time to make breakfast.

Mostly I am on creatine monohydrate  right now, and pre-workout, most of my supplements come from Myprotein or bodybuilding. I tend to get them from myprotein as they offer massive discounts weekly and it comes out pretty cheap.

Tips from my side, make sure to stay consistent is the key, consistency will make you gain gainzzz, and make sure to change up your routine workout every couple of months, otherwise your body adapts to everyday things on what you are doing, so if you do chest on Monday, your body is like here we go... Chest againn.. I tend to reverse my workouts, and change what I start with and end with to confuse my body slightly.

Edited by s0x

Lol, don't rely on the supplements. If you want gains create a meal plan.

Never skip breakfast, most important meal, and don't replace it with "breakfast supplement". If you want to bulk, depending on your body, you should eat about every 2-3 hours. Like breakfast --> snacks --> lunch --> snacks --> snacks again --> dinner --> snacks. You can replace some of the snacks with whey protein if you want to. This is where many fail when they want to gain some muscle mass; their meal plan suck or they don't have one at all.

I use creatine and whey protein because I can notice how creatine gives me more energy do to more intense reps, and the whey protein counts as snacks. I don't like pre-workout stuff because that will fuck your body up.

Just focus on what and how often you are eating, and your training. Don't worry about your body adapting to the workout, that mostly happens to those who already got a lot of muscle mass. However, if you think your body has adapted, just add some more weights, it's that easy...

Edited by Woody

No supplements except for multivitamin and omega 3 fish oil pills.

Train hard until your body cannot physically do any more work. Smoke some weed post-workout and feast on lots of carbohydrates and fats. A lot.

No need to bulk/cut if you are burning the calories in intense workouts.

SCHEDULE

Mondays: Chest + Triceps.

Tuesdays: Back + Biceps.

Wednesdays: Whole arm workout. Biceps + Triceps + Deltoid (Shoulders)

Thursdays: Shoulder isolation (heavier lifts on anterior + posterior delts)

Friday: Legs, swimming, cardio.

Sat + Sun will be your days off to do whatever the fuck you want. Work in forearm, traps, and abs at either the start or end of your workout. 

No supplements except for multivitamin and omega 3 fish oil pills.

Train hard until your body cannot physically do any more work. Smoke some weed post-workout and feast on lots of carbohydrates and fats. A lot.

No need to bulk/cut if you are burning the calories in intense workouts.

SCHEDULE

Mondays: Chest + Triceps.

Tuesdays: Back + Biceps.

Wednesdays: Whole arm workout. Biceps + Triceps + Deltoid (Shoulders)

Thursdays: Shoulder isolation (heavier lifts on anterior + posterior delts)

Friday: Legs, swimming, cardio.

Sat + Sun will be your days off to do whatever the fuck you want. Work in forearm, traps, and abs at either the start or end of your workout. 

Why do you train the same muscle group two days in a row?

Thats not exactly recommended.