Main price check 246qp, 99 cooking, skills 50+

Selyth

Lovely account... but active bot busting offence =\, huge turn off, if your account didnt have that I'd pay 60m for it 

Even with the BM, I don't think anyone would accept 60m. That'd be a waste of an account :s

Nevertheless, probably 100-150m in regards to your activity and no feedback

Edited by Sincere
  • Like 1

Why that high? The account doesn't have the annoying skills high level, like RC or slayer.

Eh. Almost all skills are over 60, most in 70's+. The untradeables, quest cape alone is probably worth around 50m, probably over. But that's how I see it.

I don't really think it's up for debate, if someone just wanted to play an account like the one stated, leisurely then they'd probably pay around 50m+, but if someone just wanted an account to play competitively on then it's likely they'll pay more. Ban rate would probably knock the price slightly but not by such an immense amount

So to put an initial price range on the account, taking into consideration all the cons and pros... it'd probably be 50-150m

Edited by Sincere

Eh. Almost all skills are over 60, most in 70's+. The untradeables, quest cape alone is probably worth around 50m, probably over. But that's how I see it.

I don't really think it's up for debate, if someone just wanted to play an account like the one stated, leisurely then they'd probably pay around 50m+, but if someone just wanted an account to play competitively on then it's likely they'll pay more. Ban rate would probably knock the price slightly but not by such an immense amount

So to put an initial price range on the account, taking into consideration all the cons and pros... it'd probably be 50-150m

Only a turn off if you plan on botting on it.

100-120m but you'd have to be trusted for that amount.

Lovely account... but active bot busting offence =\, huge turn off, if your account didnt have that I'd pay 60m for it 

Probably the amount of untradeables + QPs? Slayer/Rc is easy to get up on your own, the skills alone give him a 40m+ worth imo. Even with the ban the account is upwards of 50m

Thank you all for you feedback! Do you think I could fetch 100m then if I got the right buyer? Or is that a little steep? Should I be expecting a little more like 60-80m? I understand the macroing bans area hit the to the pricing and I know I haven't got any feedback but I have had this OSBot account for a fair amount of time so I feel like that would help a bit on the trust issue.

Edited by Selyth

Thank you all for you feedback! Do you think I could fetch 100m then if I got the right buyer? Or is that a little steep? Should I be expecting a little more like 60-80m? I understand the macroing bans area hit the to the pricing and I know I haven't got any feedback but I have had this OSBot account for a fair amount of time so I feel like that would help a bit on the trust issue.

Unfortunately I don't think that can be used to your advantage unsure.png I believe it's taken as inactivity and the no feedback doesn't help that at all. If you're attempting to sell it strictly for in game gold only also that would not go too far into consideration. Most of the time, in case you didn't know or realise, people often use PayPal as the transaction method so that if something wrong occurs from the sellers/buyers behalf, for instance recovering an account, then 9 times out of 10 they can chargeback and not lose out. If you were to sell offsite or atleast attempt to sell, you'd be looking for a firm price range of: 50-100 no problem. Definitely more offsite.

You'll also need 100 post count to even think about selling anything RS related or not on here. So again, taking in all the pro's and con's, especially the certain amount of con's I don't think you'll have any luck selling on here, unless you commit on here for a while whilst gaining feedback etc.

The alternative might be using another thirdparty website and trying your luck there, but I firmly believe there is no other better community in relation to RWT and botting like OSbot.

Either way, I hope you take this all into consideration and good luck selling your account/'s in the future.

Edited by Sincere