why are people still buying apple?

The Hero of Time

I was also a hater on the mac stuff and so on, but I needed to buy one for school because of the iOS development. And I have never been so happy I bought one, if you're into coding it's really really good. I can't explain it but if you're into webdevelopment a mac is godly

Edited by GaetanoH

and Maldesto

khaleesi rip feels.png shouldnt have used apple

I was also a hater on the mac stuff and so on, but I needed to buy one for school because of the iOS development. And I have never been so happy I bought one, if you're into coding it's really really good. I can't explain it but if you're into webdevelopment a mac is godly

i guess you never bought a laptop/desktop with awesome hardware (which you can if you got money for apple)

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

So is Linux. iOS is pretty much a newbie friendly Linux.

Apple is pricey but its his choice he can buy what he wants no need to hate.

Im sure if you laid out all your belongings we can all analyse and call you out on overpriced/useless shit that you buy. (trust me there will be loads)

such as? i always compare prices before i buy something and go for the most bang4buck

such as? i always compare prices before i buy something and go for the most bang4buck

Im sure if you laid out all your belongings we can all analyse and call you out on overpriced/useless shit that you buy. (trust me there will be loads)