Searching for OS Main

RevengeHurtz

DVGaZX9.png

has access to zulrah, rune gloves atm, no bans. (160QP) lunars and DT are done aswell as the fremmenik hard diary.

Has torso, slayer helm (i), slayer rings, firecape, full void range/melee, mage can be worked on, dragon defender aswell. Full graceful

Edited by Muffins

DVGaZX9.png

has access to zulrah, rune gloves atm, no bans. (160QP) lunars and DT are done aswell as the fremmenik hard diary.

Has torso, slayer helm (i), slayer rings, firecape, full void range/melee, mage can be worked on, dragon defender aswell. Full graceful

What do you mean by "it can be worked on" Is this account still in progress? And does it come with the original email/recovery info? I may be interested

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/98488-s-270d-mems-dharoker-90str-75att-fcape-bgloves-gracefull-shayz-armor/ I have 80+ vouches on another forum and sold over 500M worth in sales (only accounts) Hope you get what you search for wink.png

Very nice account but I wouldn't want to go over that current offer. Thanks though.

75 att 83 str 40 def zerker rune gloves comes with original email

add key.osrs on skype to discuss more smile.png

Cmb 111, most untradeables + few diarys on hard. 74 Slayer 86 ranged.

=> No thanks, Neither of you are trusted.

What do you mean by "it can be worked on" Is this account still in progress? And does it come with the original email/recovery info? I may be interested

Very nice account but I wouldn't want to go over that current offer. Thanks though.

=> No thanks, Neither of you are trusted.

Yes it was my main and im selling it. and yes come with all info