Renan's Thieving Service [MM Packages] [Mith Glove Packages] [DT Packages] WE DO OTHER QUESTS ASWELL

renan911

Hey guys My names Renan I'm doing thieving lvl to 1-53 depending on what your thieving lvl is at the time we will discuss price . 

You provide the food and stam pots if needed . Can also do above 53 thieving just discuss it with me . 

I also do pre quests for dt not dt itself . Need more Info get in contact with me.

Will do MM and all pre quests . Will do Mith Glove RFD and all prequests. MUST HAVE STATS IF NOT ITS EXTRA!

Will Go First if your trusted , if not we can use mm at your expense.

PRICES WILL BE DISCUSSED THROUGH SKYPE! 

Skype ; Ltrenan@hotmail.com

Thanks for checking me out !

Order Form:

What service would you like?
Have you added my skype?
What is your skype?
Do you agree to the T.OS.?

Global Term's of Service

​1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the over of service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO refund!
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO refund. 
3. If there are any items required for service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them.
4. You MUST change the password after the service is completed.
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it your responsibility to protect it. (Bank pin/bank transfer)
6. Once the service is completed you must leave feedback for the relevant parties involved. 
7. You MUST post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S. and start the service. 
8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S. related to bans/mutes becomes obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by renan911
  • Like 1

Global Term's of Service

​1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the over of service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO refund!

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO refund.

3. If there are any items required for service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them.

4. You MUST change the password after the service is completed.

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it your responsibility to protect it. (Bank pin/bank transfer)

6. Once the service is completed you must leave feedback for the relevant parties involved.

7. You MUST post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S. and start the service.

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S. related to bans/mutes becomes obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Legit, done fast. Under 24 hours. :-)

started digisite ,troll stronghold , mountain daughter , biohazard , plague city, the golem , and shadow of storm for you for 5.5m 

What service would you like? 20-53 thieving , pre-quests for DT, MM and mith gloves

Have you added my skype? yes

What is your skype? added u

Do you agree to the T.OS.? yes!

did you add my Skype?