Increase # of Bots

Juggles

I can only run one bot with my current computer. If I try to run 2, they both go very slow and freeze up. I don't know much about computers so I was wondering what suggestions you guys had to increase my computer to say 5-6 bots without lag. I see people here running multilpe bots at only 30% CPU usage :o I run one at 80%

My specs are

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0)

Processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics (4CPUs) - 2.0GHz

Memory: 8192MB Ram

I can only run one bot with my current computer. If I try to run 2, they both go very slow and freeze up. I don't know much about computers so I was wondering what suggestions you guys had to increase my computer to say 5-6 bots without lag. I see people here running multilpe bots at only 30% CPU usage ohmy.png I run one at 80%

My specs are

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0)

Processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics (4CPUs) - 2.0GHz

Memory: 8192MB Ram

fda155753912d801842fe7abed216899.gif

To be honest I am surprise you cant run 2 bot client with your toaster, I wonder if you have something else going on there that is using too many resources not allowing you to run 2 bots. If you have a budget people could go by they could maybe give you PC partpicker suggestions, but try the low CPU mode that Framble suggested for the time being.

Edited by Joster

That told me what I need to know. They basically took a laptop and put it into a desktop. You can not upgrade your CPU as the CPU is soldered onto the motherboard, you cannot add a Graphics card either at any point if you want to play games with it, as it only has a half size PCIe slot, the only thing up-gradable is your RAM, which will have no effect on this as 8gb is enough. I hate to say it, but your stuck with that unless you want to drop about up to 750-1250$ on a real desktop PC that could run 10 bot clients.

Edited by Joster

Okay thanks for all your help! I may look into a VPS then!

Yup, sorry about the bad news. Look into a VPS, also look into using low CPU mode on the client aswell as some scripts will have a low CPU mode. I would also check background processes, look into a program called Razer Cortex, can be used to close un-used, un-needed background processes, download CCleaner, and Malwarebytes, make sure your computer is clean. Maybe open that bich up and clean out all the dust, to make sure its not overheating, causing more slow downs. Lots you can do to maybe get more out of that thing and run multiple bots.

Like I said, I am surprised you cant run 2 bots with no issue with your PC, regardless of how dated it is.

Edited by Joster