Starting at 1/1/5 and then 28 days later.......

US Air Force

it is the most efficient way if you're going for max melee.

No, no it isn't. Not at all. Shared exp is never the most efficient way, it would be one of the least efficient methods to train.

The most efficient way to train would be like this

Train your strength up to a maximum hit, go up one level so that maximum hit carries over to non-aggressive attack styles (aka non-strength training modes) and then train attack up to the same level as your strength.

Repeat the process.

Once you get to the max hit for whatever weapon you're training with (usually 96-98 str (only some are 99 like the abyssal whip)), then you prioritize attack to 99 and then go back to defence to train from 1.

That is the fastest way to train to max melee.

If you're saying efficient as in how much you spend to get the stats, then you would do what I said above, however you would then level your defence to 70 after getting roughly 75-80 attack and strength. Then get some actual gear and then keep going with what I said above.

Defence is always left to last for the most efficient training methods.

Edited by jackshow
  • Like 4

Nmz? OP

Hell yes it's OP!

wow that's good !

but should've trained with shared exp though

Not good to train on shared bud

what

shared xp is a fuck ton slower

No, no it isn't. Not at all. Shared exp is never the most efficient way, it would be one of the least efficient methods to train.

The most efficient way to train would be like this

Train your strength up to a maximum hit, go up one level so that maximum hit carries over to non-aggressive attack styles (aka non-strength training modes) and then train attack up to the same level as your strength.

Repeat the process.

Once you get to the max hit for whatever weapon you're training with (usually 96-98 str (only some are 99 like the abyssal whip)), then you prioritize attack to 99 and then go back to defence to train from 1.

That is the fastest way to train to max melee.

If you're saying efficient as in how much you spend to get the stats, then you would do what I said above, however you would then level your defence to 70 after getting roughly 75-80 attack and strength. Then get some actual gear and then keep going with what I said above.

Defence is always left to last for the most efficient training methods.

This is correct. The 2nd highest max hit I believe is at 92 strength so I got it there first then focused on attack because of the accuracy. Defence is the least important because I can already withstand a ton of hits without dying with my method. 5 absorption pots as of now would last over the 6 hour logout timer.

You used a mouse clicker to train? And where!?

Not to train per say, to keep the account active and alive for the 6 hours in NMZ

bit over half way not there yet xD

Yes but the slow part is already over, the first 3 days were spent getting the stats and quests for NMZ and the beginning was only 20-30k xp/hr. I'll definitely be done after these next 13 days