Moving to Europe?

bmw1996

Well if you're getting married to a woman with citizenship of Romania, then you are free to move around in the EU, since Romania is a member of EU.

btw, we gonna marry here on brazil but in romania consul.. do you know how long does it takes to get my citizenship papers? Because we gonna marry then we gonna go straight back to Europe. Like marry today and go back tomorrow. 

emote32342.png What do you mean?

If you want to move to the EU you shouldn't move to the EU? Confusing :P

He is trying to say that you should move to a country in Europa that is not a member of EU. 

btw, we gonna marry here on brazil but in romania consul.. do you know how long does it takes to get my citizenship papers? Because we gonna marry then we gonna go straight back to Europe. Like marry today and go back tomorrow. 

Well, I'm not sure because I don't know the laws in Romania. But in my country, after marriage, you have to wait 5 years before you get citizenship. But during the 5 years you have residence permit of course.

You should find the important information on government websites; you won't find that much on osbot... 

Edited by Woody

He is trying to say that you should move to a country in Europa that is not a member of EU. 

Well, I'm not sure because I don't know the laws in Romania. But in my country, after marriage, you have to wait 5 years before you get citizenship. But during the 5 years you have residence permit of course.

You should find the important information on government websites; you won't find that much on osbot... 

For sure. It's always good to be in touch with everyone.

and, during 5 years I can stay in EU right? yeah probs the same in Romania.. my fiance told me something like that before.

Thx 

cause Europa is the continent, and EU is the European Union.

and not all county's in Europa are part of the EU. like the uk is a part of EU now but they want to leave maybe.

EU is like a big government

Ah I get it now, was just confused by the wording :P 

To be fair though, the countries on the continent outside the EU are kinda meh tbh. That's just my opinion though ;)

• Like 1

Ah I get it now, was just confused by the wording :P 

To be fair though, the countries on the continent outside the EU are kinda meh tbh. That's just my opinion though wink.png

yeay maybe but the EU is like a true hell, even our own goverment is not the boss anymore in own country's. all big leaders are in brussel. almost every country who joined the EU has gone down, and then the biggest problem of all the euro.

yeay maybe but the EU is like a true hell, even our own goverment is not the boss anymore in own country's. all big leaders are in brussel. almost every country who joined the EU has gone down, and then the biggest problem of all the euro.

Eh, I'm not all that anti-EU to be fair, there's so serious upsides to it as well that are quite easy to forget in times like these. Then again, I do agree that there's going to need to be some drastic changes to the EU.

Pls no political discussions 

• Like 1

Hey what's the best country to live in Europe? About jobs & life living + others? My own country economy is kinda bad and I'm planning to move to Europe soon (might be this year) because is way easier than USA.

But the way easy to get the visa/permanent citizenship is by marrying someone else from that country (which seems stupid).

So yeah, what's the best country in part of EU to move?

I'm 20 and gonna drop down my uni because must be not accepted in other country.

(Life living costs, jobs, languages)

May i ask you why you think its easier here then in the usa? + if you want to move only cause the economy in your country is kinda bad, let me tell this the economy in almost all Europa country's is shit and its only getting worse with this stupid leaders.

i can only advice you, dont go to the Netherlands. cause there is not enough work. like already 1/4 of people bellow the 27 years cant find a job

So many people do that. They come to the US then do nothing but say how great this country is and some even talk shit about the US and Americans.

I'm just like why tf did you leave your paradise country to come to this piece of shit you got damn liar.

It's annoying to continuously hear, especially since I'm in NY and that's where a lot of foreigners go.

Well I guess most people move because of a good opportunity for work or to study. That doesnt mean that the country they move to is better than the one they come from

May i ask you why you think its easier here then in the usa? + if you want to move only cause the economy in your country is kinda bad, let me tell this the economy in almost all Europa country's is shit and its only getting worse with this stupid leaders.

i can only advice you, dont go to the Netherlands. cause there is not enough work. like already 1/4 of people bellow the 27 years cant find a job

Because USA visa papers is a pain. Different than EU.

Yeah Really . Jobs are Good the Girls are Nice too . So you can Study and the State pay you monthly Money that you can pay your Flat or House . So it is good

Damn are you kidding me??? Even strangers???

You can come to Sweden and live here with me in my Cabin. Only if you share ur gf.

meh