Hacked WOW OSBOT

Noice

Ive used this bot for over a month and everything was woking good. As soon as i used this new cooker that mods said worked great i started it and used it for over a week. I was leaving for a day so i wanted to run it so i put the break thing on it worked great got to a very high level. But today i was buying some sharks so i can cook to 99 but then my osbot suddenly closed and i was like ok must just be an error so i opened osbot again and everything worked good until i had to sign into my runescape account it said user already logged on wait 60 seconds so thats when i got a little worried so i waited like 5 min and it let me sign in but when i signed in i was at lummy bank all my items were cleaned and all my cash and raw sharks were gone. In the end i lost about 7m in items. I would like a mod of osbot to explain to me why this happend and would like to have all my money returned to me. 

P.S i have never used any program beside osbot that i put my runescape info into.

Guest Falixus

You obviously must have used another program besides OSBot as this client does not hack people. It has thousands of users. Furthermore, what I would suggest is that you do a thorough scan of your computer with a couple of reliable anti-malware programs.

Edited by Falixus
  • Like 1

I am sorry to hear that. sad.png However, account data is stored locally on YOUR computer. OSBot servers cannot access this data itself...

There must be malware or some other program on your computer that caused this. Or maybe you are using the same password all of the time. You can cross OSBot of the list anyway.

Edited by SXForce

It isn't possible for OSbot to hack you, all your data is Encrypted and stored locally on your PC, therefore the only one with access to your login/pin details is you.

if you were hacked your computer is more than likely compromised, if you've used other bots, I'd recommend getting rid of them and scanning your system for malware using Malwarebytes.

If you can PM me the IP of the hacker, I can check if it was anyone from this website.