80k gp/hr bot gold farm asking for advice.

Albino Child

I started doing this about 3 weeks ago but honestly I thought I would give up easily and quit and move on but its honestly something I enjoy to do. Alright so since im new im asking is 80k gp/hr good? im running 8 bots which is 640k an hour I may be lucky and get around 90-100k an hour but that's not on all accounts, Im also not here to ask for anyone's methods because I know the answers already "Be creative do research and find methods" trust me I've done that its hard... 

I bot from monday-friday for about 6-8 hours and Friday-Sunday for about 15+ hours.

Anyways is 80k gp/hr good? or should I find better methods? I'm also thinking about expanding my farm and doubling to 16 accounts.

I've been banned before when I started a 5 man farm 4 accounts were doing the method i'm doing now 80k gp/hr and then the fifth account was a suicide shark bot which I made 112k an hour but then my farm was terminated after 2 weeks of running and all accounts were banned imo I think the shark botting account is what chain banned my farm im smarter now and I'm using proxies but yeah I need advice if what im doing is a good method or if I should strive for more gp/hr

Edited by Albino Child

Even flax spinning is 100k+/hr there are lots of "known" methods that are over 100k/hr that are easy to find and easy reqs once you find them i recommend updating your farm

Alright I will be updating it maybe next week. Going to run around RuneScape and find a "private methods" and have my own private script made.