Why has my join date been reset?

Will

emote32342.png

What's funny?  I'm not fucking around... I'm pretty sure I got banned from this forum years and years ago... I requested for a unban and since then my user ( UNIQUE ID ) has changed and so has my join date.  I'm not making this up... I'm not trying to claim VET rank don't worry nor do I want it.

# I am telling you my Join Date has changed and my User ID....  I was like top 2k members to join?  

- Right now I'm like top 10k to join or something???

put 1 + 1 together...   10k people supposedly joined before me...    My username would most likely of been taken.. as it wasn't  taken (until I joined ) this shows that my account was around from the start.   this is evidence.

Random offer -   # I'll donate £100 to the forum if you make a custom emote though.

then think before accusing next time doge.png

Accusing?  What the fuck are you on??  Surly you're not on a chair -   are you sure you're not on drugs ?  ACCUSING ?  I don't get you.

Anyway off to pick my kids from school peace.

What's funny?  I'm not fucking around... I'm pretty sure I got banned from this forum years and years ago... I requested for a unban and since then my user ( UNIQUE ID ) has changed and so has my join date.  I'm not making this up... I'm not trying to claim VET rank don't worry nor do I want it.

# I am telling you my Join Date has changed and my User ID....  I was like top 2k members to join?  

- Right now I'm like top 10k to join or something???

put 1 + 1 together...   10k people supposedly joined before me...    My username would most likely of been taken.. as it wasn't  taken (until I joined ) this shows that my account was around from the start.   this is evidence.

Random offer -   # I'll donate £100 to the forum if you make a custom emote though.

Accusing?  What the fuck are you on??  Surly you're not on a chair -   are you sure you're not on drugs ?  ACCUSING ?  I don't get you.

Anyway off to pick my kids from school peace.

Deandoesntevenunderstandrightnow_zps75e5

• Like 2