APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

On 6/19/2021 at 7:52 PM, GameOverAdv said:

Hello Sir, this its really a nice Script i used it a lot of times on a lot of account with a low ban rate but i give u some suggestion

1) Can u add a breakmanager to the script osbot breaker its weird and i think its better have more profiles for each acc

2) when the bot go to break he just sit in a safe zone and wait he get logout for inactivity that its too bot like! can u do when gonna break he walk to a safe zone and he automatic logout normally and not sit there waiting the logout for inactivity?

Edit : i babysit and sometimes he do the logout manually imean the script but sometime just keep sit in a safe place and do for inactivity

Unfortunately I'm thinking of doing 4 hours at most a day (with only 30 min-1 hour of botting seshs), and no longer than 10 hours a week with this script. I'd love to hear how you do it since you have a low ban rate experience with this.

How many hours a day do you bot with this script?

Also how often do you bot at sandcrabs a week?

Edited by Steven Jay

its a good script but its hard supervising i think or i dont know a correct break but reall i dont like the breakmanager from osbot maybe i dont have a good times but most of my bans on the route of make mys acc its withs this script i recommend him but use with caution and test 

On 7/24/2021 at 6:45 PM, Steven Jay said:

Unfortunately I'm thinking of doing 4 hours at most a day (with only 30 min-1 hour of botting seshs), and no longer than 10 hours a week with this script. I'd love to hear how you do it since you have a low ban rate experience with this.

How many hours a day do you bot with this script?

Also how often do you bot at sandcrabs a week?

EDIT : REPEAT!!! ITS A GOOD SCRIPT BUT MAYBE I DONT HAVE A GOOD SETUP UNTIL BUT ITS GOOD JUST NEED TEST AND TESTAND TEST FOR HIT THE GOOD SETUP AND USE HIM

Edited by GameOverAdv

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this script is coded well, but is ultimatley detectable due to the huge number of users. It needs more 'account specific randomization' perhaps such as:

Resetting crab aggro using multiple paths, instead of just 1 path to reset per crab spot.

More randomization on mouse behaivors, camera behaivors, afk behaivors.

Good coded script, works great, but too many people using it, and needsmore randomization

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...