APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

22 hours ago, Block said:

can u make an option for this script that if it reaches X defence it will switch to x attack level then x str and so on. just the option to switch combat style / maybe gear after reaching a certain level

Thanks for the suggestion,

Combat switching is on my radar, but it's something that I have so far avoided to not clutter the UI too much. I've added it as a feature request though, so I will put it in if I have some time and can find a nice way of integrating it :)

-Apa

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the suggestion,

Combat switching is on my radar, but it's something that I have so far avoided to not clutter the UI too much. I've added it as a feature request though, so I will put it in if I have some time and can find a nice way of integrating it :)

-Apa

thanks friend, i manage right now. its just a few clicks but now often i over train my stats and the botting time could've been spent more efficiently and all that 😛 but its fine great script <3 

• Like 1

Hello Sir, this its really a nice Script i used it a lot of times on a lot of account with a low ban rate but i give u some suggestion

1) Can u add a breakmanager to the script osbot breaker its weird and i think its better have more profiles for each acc

2) when the bot go to break he just sit in a safe zone and wait he get logout for inactivity that its too bot like! can u do when gonna break he walk to a safe zone and he automatic logout normally and not sit there waiting the logout for inactivity?

Edit : i babysit and sometimes he do the logout manually imean the script but sometime just keep sit in a safe place and do for inactivity

Edited by GameOverAdv

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

I'd advise keeping a low profile when botting. You can never guarantee complete safety, but botting cautiously is the way to go. Keep session short (I normally stick to 30m-1h), use generous breaks, and mix things up with some legitimate play and different activities.

Apa

Damn, 30 mins to 1 hour a day?

Edited by Steven Jay