APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 hours ago, triblion2000 said:

Hi bought this recently, just started using it and noticed that without the random camera movement e.c.t it will kick me for AFK as soon as I deagro the crabs and with the random camera move, I still occasionally get disconnected for AFK, but then log back in right away, is there a way to stop this happening?

Hey,

This is just the OSRS AFK timer kicking in - the script is designed to simulate an AFKing player so this is to be expected. As you alluded to, using random movements will prevent your player from getting logged out for being AFK. If you find yourself still occasionally being logged out, then you can increase the frequency of the random movements. Hopefully that helps :)

-Apa

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elijah Salyers said:

Anyone else having / had a issue where the script would just switch between the combat tab and the last opened tab? (Most of the time the bag for me) I'm pretty sure Jagex would pickup on the fact that my accounts would be clicking between those tabs consistently for several hours.

Hey,

I am guessing that this might be because you have configured the script to use special attack, but your current weapon doesn't have a special attack?

Either switching to a weapon with a usable special attack, or disabling the 'Use special attack when full' option in the UI will hopefully fix this issue. Let me know if you're still having issues :)

-Apa

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

I am guessing that this might be because you have configured the script to use special attack, but your current weapon doesn't have a special attack?

Either switching to a weapon with a usable special attack, or disabling the 'Use special attack when full' option in the UI will hopefully fix this issue. Let me know if you're still having issues :)

-Apa

I don't know how that was even enabled, I think it's off by default. Either way that fixed it for me. Tyvm!!

On 5/22/2021 at 9:06 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is just the OSRS AFK timer kicking in - the script is designed to simulate an AFKing player so this is to be expected. As you alluded to, using random movements will prevent your player from getting logged out for being AFK. If you find yourself still occasionally being logged out, then you can increase the frequency of the random movements. Hopefully that helps :)

-Apa

Hey been trying it, sometimes it will work but it will still log me out and I'm having it move every 5 minutes, it's getting a little to often for me to pretend to be AFK'ing now, any other suggestions, I want it to almost never log out, sometimes is okay but almost never, also not having to move the camera every 1 minutes to achieve that

On 5/23/2021 at 9:57 PM, triblion2000 said:

Hey been trying it, sometimes it will work but it will still log me out and I'm having it move every 5 minutes, it's getting a little to often for me to pretend to be AFK'ing now, any other suggestions, I want it to almost never log out, sometimes is okay but almost never, also not having to move the camera every 1 minutes to achieve that

Hey,

The solution would be to increase the frequency of random movements further (e.g. every ~2 mins). The only way to prevent yourself logging out is to either move the mouse or camera, and this is exactly what the random movements are doing. Otherwise, if you don't move either mouse or camera (e.g. with random movements disabled, or very infrequent), you will be logged out just like a genuine player would.

-Apa

17 hours ago, kisamezx said:

Hi. I purchased your wonderful script. I read that you advice using it in Stealth Injection mode back then, could you tell me if it works fine in Mirror mode now please?

Hi,

Yes, this script should work fine in mirror mode as far as I am aware! Let me know if you'd like a trial to test this out for yourself.

-Apa

• Like 1