APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, g6350 said:

Hey man this script is great, loved the trial. Trying to buy right now but for some reason it isnt accepting my card.

Would you possibly take Bitcoin as payment? Or any other crypto? Please reach out I would love to purchase this if we can work that out.

Hey,

Glad the script lived up to expectations! As for alternative payments, I cannot take payment directly (they must go through the OSBot store for a number of reasons). However, you should still be able to pay with crypto or OSGP: You first buy a store voucher from someone (sellers listed here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/) which you can then redeem. Hope that helps!

I am sorry to hear about your ban, that is very unfortunate... Luckily it was a temporary ban. I would recommend keeping sessions a little shorter next time: 6 hours is a fairly chunky session, and you can rarely get away with sessions as long as this nowadays (no matter the bot/script). Fingers crossed your next experience will be more fruitful!

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

22 hours ago, carrie123 said:

Could i have a trial please? thx good sir

Sure - trial started :)

-Apa

19 hours ago, aus10c said:

Im having an issue where my account disconnects at around 5-10 mins from inactivity. I assume because the game wasn’t receiving any input. I had the time set to “8 minutes” in the GUI. Am I doing something wrong? I’m running on mirror mode. I think stealth mode requires VIP? Any help is welcome APA

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch. Yes - by default, the script simulates an AFKing player, interacting only when needed (e.g. to eat food, drink a potion, or reset). As such, it is not uncommon for your player to be logged out due to inactivity (as you would if you were AFKing). The script should automatically log back in without a problem.

If this is something that you are looking to prevent, then you can check the 'Enable gaussian-random input movements` box in the GUI and increase the frequency of the movements (maybe to ~2mins, but you should experiment and try and find a value that works for you). This will cause the script to randomly move the mouse, camera, or both at that frequency (with a gaussian distribution, so suitably randomised). This will prevent you from being logged out due to inactivity 👍 

Hope that helps.

-Apa