APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

4 hours ago, throwitout said:

Script works well from the logic side of things only issue I have with it is I get terrible framerate with it which is kind of annoying when trying to check on the bot. I know it's the script because other scripts running at the same time have no issue maintaining 40+FPS but the Sand crabs bot is always at 10-20 fps. It's not really a huge deal but are there any options I can tick so it doesn't feel like I'm looking at a powerpoint? Should mention i've tried mostly everything from the OSB client side of things (Low CPU and limiting FPS)

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know, someone else mentioned a framerate issue too. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this and I haven't been able to recreate this on my end - just to double check, is there anything logged in the console logger?

One other thing, does this also happen for you in Stealth injection? Or is it only on mirror mode?

-Apa

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know, someone else mentioned a framerate issue too. I'm not entirely sure what is causing this and I haven't been able to recreate this on my end - just to double check, is there anything logged in the console logger?

One other thing, does this also happen for you in Stealth injection? Or is it only on mirror mode?

-Apa

I did not notice anything unusual in the console logger but after restarting the script today and turning off the paint and logger in the script GUI I was able to get a stable 50 FPS. It's a little less convenient but I don't mind. I run on Mirror mode I have not tested Stealth.

18 hours ago, rareset8 said:

could i get a trail please

Sure - trial started!

-Apa

6 hours ago, throwitout said:

I did not notice anything unusual in the console logger but after restarting the script today and turning off the paint and logger in the script GUI I was able to get a stable 50 FPS. It's a little less convenient but I don't mind. I run on Mirror mode I have not tested Stealth.

Hmmmm, that is very strange indeed. Perhaps an issue with a paint stat then. I'll investigate this. For now, run without the paint, and hopefully I can recreate this issue now.

-Apa

On 2/12/2021 at 7:22 AM, Apaec said:

Sure - trial started!

-Apa

Hmmmm, that is very strange indeed. Perhaps an issue with a paint stat then. I'll investigate this. For now, run without the paint, and hopefully I can recreate this issue now.

-Apa

Any update? same issue for me when paint is enabled. Doesn't matter what settings you have, if paint is enabled it will lag terribly. I've disabled for now.

3 hours ago, orangeslice said:

Any update? same issue for me when paint is enabled. Doesn't matter what settings you have, if paint is enabled it will lag terribly. I've disabled for now.

This issue is proving quite hard to resolve as it seems to only be happening on mirror mode and not stealth injection (even though the script code is identical for both).

So that I can recreate the exact setup that you have, please could you let me know what your configuration is:

• Are you using potions? If so, which?
  • Are you using food? If so, which?
  • Is your location on crab claw isle?
  • Do you have 'Enable gaussian-random input movements' selected?

Cheers

Apa

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

This issue is proving quite hard to resolve as it seems to only be happening on mirror mode and not stealth injection (even though the script code is identical for both).

So that I can recreate the exact setup that you have, please could you let me know what your configuration is:

• Are you using potions? If so, which?
  • Are you using food? If so, which?
  • Is your location on crab claw isle?
  • Do you have 'Enable gaussian-random input movements' selected?

Cheers

Apa

I'm having the same issue with the paint causing low FPS.

1) Yes, I'm using super combat, super attack, and super strength potions.

2) Yes I withdraw 1 Lobster just in case

3) No, I use the west location

4) Yes I have 'Enable gaussian-random input movements' selected.

Also, when using special attack do you think you could click the orb instead of going into the combat options and doing it from there? Or even randomize when this happens if you're up to adding more anti-ban. Thanks and so far the script is running well! @Apaec

Edited by DustyBeats

13 hours ago, DustyBeats said:

I'm having the same issue with the paint causing low FPS.

1) Yes, I'm using super combat, super attack, and super strength potions.

2) Yes I withdraw 1 Lobster just in case

3) No, I use the west location

4) Yes I have 'Enable gaussian-random input movements' selected.

Also, when using special attack do you think you could click the orb instead of going into the combat options and doing it from there? Or even randomize when this happens if you're up to adding more anti-ban. Thanks and so far the script is running well! @Apaec

Thanks for this, and for the feedback! I'll do some test runs tonight with these settings.

-Apa

• Like 1

UPDATE

Version 3.16

• Fix low FPS issue on mirror mode. This issue was caused by extraneous game state checks in the painter logic.

Thank you for the bug reports :)

@DustyBeats @orangeslice @throwitout

As usual, please allow some time for the developers to verify the update and push it live.

-Apa

• Like 1
  • Heart 1