APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, troro1 said:

Unless you don't break and/or go for a long time botting without breaks, 99% it's something else that got you banned. Don't say this is the only script you've used because it's not. APA Sand Crabs is my de facto combat training script for a few years now. Aside from a minor bug, it's good for leveling combat when not doing slayer.

literally the first script i've ever used on the account or ever done anything ban-worthy on the account . 100% this script is what got me banned for a day next time it will be perm so i will never use this script again.

Hey,

Sorry for your ban J money- sounds unlucky that you got it so soon, but at least the ban is temporary. As Troro mentions, the key to avoiding bans is to bot cautiously. Keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, and you should be fine. This holds true for any script/bot that you use: you should consider them all equally dangerous!

-Apa

There is another issue where later into the bot session, the bot will continually try to reset aggro. For example when at the northwest 4-crab spot, it would reset aggro and come back to a spot, kill a crab while the other 3 are already wandering around, reset again, and repeat.
Walking to location: Crab claw isle 7
Refreshing location: Crab claw isle 7

This is a 3 minute snapshot of the log, removed timestamp because Jagex. It was the first time this happened. I'll report if it happens again.

Edited by troro1

21 minutes ago, troro1 said:

There is another issue where later into the bot session, the bot will continually try to reset aggro. For example when at the northwest 4-crab spot, it would reset aggro and come back to a spot, kill a crab while the other 3 are already wandering around, reset again, and repeat.

This is a 3 minute snapshot of the log, removed timestamp because Jagex. It was the first time this happened. I'll report if it happens again.

That's bizarre. Thanks for letting me know.

Are you running in low-cpu mode, or on a machine with very limited resources? It may be that the script is lagging and not properly detecting that aggro has been reset.

Cheers

18 hours ago, gnome1 said:

did you give up on this script? because its always crash when it suppose to reset

Hey,

Please could you elaborate on the problem you're experiencing so we can figure out what is wrong here? Specifically: which position are you training at, what exactly happens, and are there any logs/errors in the console logger?

Cheers,

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 2:03 AM, Apaec said:

Yes. Two minutes before a break is due to start, the script will walk to a safe place so that your player logs out successfully for the break :)

-Apa

Thanks. Was doing nazi breaks with 5/5 and it was afking 2 mins before 5 mins and I was getting confused. Will try 12/12 for full 10 min aggro

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Script works well from the logic side of things only issue I have with it is I get terrible framerate with it which is kind of annoying when trying to check on the bot. I know it's the script because other scripts running at the same time have no issue maintaining 40+FPS but the Sand crabs bot is always at 10-20 fps. It's not really a huge deal but are there any options I can tick so it doesn't feel like I'm looking at a powerpoint? Should mention i've tried mostly everything from the OSB client side of things (Low CPU and limiting FPS)

Edited by throwitout