APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

12 hours ago, gtag0dz said:

hey love the script can you add suport for Crabclaw caves and island extra spots?

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Crabclaw_Caves

Cheers for the suggestion - are there new island spots that the script doesn't support?

As for the cave, this is something i'd like to add but it is a fairly substantial job so I have not had a chance to implement it just yet. It's on my to-do list :)

-Apa

@ApaecMerry Christmas Boss.  Bot has been working flawlessly with your script, easy navigation. 

The only issue that i'm currently facing is that the bot does not break with the osbot break system, the bot just continue running . i'm using mirror client if you would be wondering. 

Side note: i have purchased the script. Would be glad if you could address my concern, thanks!

Edited by JustAnotherNooob

1 hour ago, JustAnotherNooob said:

@ApaecMerry Christmas Boss.  Bot has been working flawlessly with your script, easy navigation. 

The only issue that i'm currently facing is that the bot does not break with the osbot break system, the bot just continue running . i'm using mirror client if you would be wondering. 

Side note: i have purchased the script. Would be glad if you could address my concern, thanks!

Hey,

That's strange as the script does not overwrite the OSBot break handler - there is no reason for it not to kick in. Are you sure you've set breaks up? Do breaks work with other scripts and is it only for this one that breaks aren't working?

Cheers

Apa

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Hmm. That's very odd - i've not encountered this issue in testing. Has it happened to you exclusively on mirror mode, or does this issue span both mirror and stealth injection? Also, is there anything logged in the console when this happens?

-Apa

[INFO][Bot #1][12/25 11:08:06 AM]: Walking to bank.
[INFO][Bot #1][12/25 11:08:07 AM]: Walking to bank.

Please can you fix this? It's been happening since October. Goes on for 10 hours on mirror. I don't want to use injection. Stays near the boat guy on crabclaw isle.

51 minutes ago, troro1 said:

Please can you fix this? It's been happening since October. Goes on for 10 hours on mirror. I don't want to use injection. Stays near the boat guy on crabclaw isle.

Did this issue happen before october? I am trying to work out if this is an issue with the mirror client or with the script. Also, what is the tile on which the script gets stuck repeating this message (screenshot or co-ordinates would be useful!)? I have so far been unable to recreate this so any extra info is highly appreciated!

-Apa

It has been happening since October, not all the time, but enough to get annoying and be reported. I start the bot in the island. It banks every hour or two because it's 1 def. I started the bot with 100k gp and had 80k when I came back which meant it made 1 trip to the bank (not 2) and bugged out some time after that. I remember it had full inventory when bugging out on the spot for 8 hours despite the logs spamming "Walking to bank." but you should test every condition possible.

I can't find a way to upload a screenshot. Check out (1779, 3416) and within a radius of 6 to the south too. Include spots that can aggro crabs because given that the bot stands there for 8 hours, crabs will have de-aggroed. The bug only applies when you need to bank. 

Edited by troro1

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

That's strange as the script does not overwrite the OSBot break handler - there is no reason for it not to kick in. Are you sure you've set breaks up? Do breaks work with other scripts and is it only for this one that breaks aren't working?

Cheers

Apa

yep pretty sure i did. i set the osbot break to be active. so far, i only used the osbot break system with your script since other scripts come with in built break handler. 

i will try again later and let you know again.

8 hours ago, JustAnotherNooob said:

yep pretty sure i did. i set the osbot break to be active. so far, i only used the osbot break system with your script since other scripts come with in built break handler. 

i will try again later and let you know again.

Hmm. Sometimes the break handler doesn't save its settings correctly for some reason (it took me a few tries when I was testing recently). Perhaps try experimenting with short breaks (maybe a minute break and 3 minutes off). If the break handler is correctly set up, you should see a message printed in the console logger saying something along the lines of 'taking a break in x minutes'

11 hours ago, troro1 said:

It has been happening since October, not all the time, but enough to get annoying and be reported. I start the bot in the island. It banks every hour or two because it's 1 def. I started the bot with 100k gp and had 80k when I came back which meant it made 1 trip to the bank (not 2) and bugged out some time after that. I remember it had full inventory when bugging out on the spot for 8 hours despite the logs spamming "Walking to bank." but you should test every condition possible.

I can't find a way to upload a screenshot. Check out (1779, 3416) and within a radius of 6 to the south too. Include spots that can aggro crabs because given that the bot stands there for 8 hours, crabs will have de-aggroed. The bug only applies when you need to bank. 

Thanks. I'll see if I can recreate this issue by testing at those co-ordinates.

-Apa

Edited by Apaec

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm. Sometimes the break handler doesn't save its settings correctly for some reason (it took me a few tries when I was testing recently). Perhaps try experimenting with short breaks (maybe a minute break and 3 minutes off). If the break handler is correctly set up, you should see a message printed in the console logger saying something along the lines of 'taking a break in x minutes'

Thanks. I'll see if I can recreate this issue by testing at those co-ordinates.

-Apa

Happened again.....coordinates (1781, 3413), bot was attempting to bank for the third time which bugged out. This time it ran for 6 out of 8 hours before it happened. Same logs that say "Walking to bank."

• Like 1

21 hours ago, J money said:

Used it for an hour got banned the next day. Waste of $5 100% only a temp ban but still now my account is at risk.

Unless you don't break and/or go for a long time botting without breaks, 99% it's something else that got you banned. Don't say this is the only script you've used because it's not. APA Sand Crabs is my de facto combat training script for a few years now. Aside from a minor bug, it's good for leveling combat when not doing slayer.

Edited by troro1