APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, rajon23 said:

Hey, I am interested in your bot. Do you recommend the sand-crabs or rock-crabs for a pure account with 1 defense?

I'd probably recommend sand crabs - they have higher HP, more convenient spawn locations, and are closer to a bank :)

5 hours ago, saradom1nsw0rdd said:

can i please have a trial

Both trials started! :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Apa

7 hours ago, saradom1nsw0rdd said:

hey im new to botting, whats mirror/stealth what should i be using if im botting for the first time on my main

Botting on your main is not recommended. But if you really wanna keep doing it even though you may get banned...

Mirror is a paid feature currently, for anyone who has VIP, Sponsor, or Life Time Sponsor. Was plans about making it for everyone but Idk anything about the inside plans like that. What you can find on the forums is all I know. Anyway basically the difference between Mirror and Stealth Injection is Stealth injects it's self into the client. And Mirror hooks and reads it from it's own environment, leaving no traces of modified code in the client. Also I highly recommend using hardware mouse(Esc to stop script, backspace to pause when using this feature). You won't be able to use the pc with botting but from short period testing, it seems to have had a decent reduction on bans.

TL;DR -> Botting on main is not recommended, Mirror a paid feature and is better, use hardware mouse if you still bot on it.

Disclaimer: All the information you read here may or may not be accurate; Don't quote me on anything I said. I am not found responsible for anything.