APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

34 minutes ago, yadadsyamum said:

Got banned with this script last year september. 
Still have it and wanting to give it another go, have you altered anything to reduce the ban-rate or am I going to get slapped again? 

Hey,

There have been some script updates since this time last year, however these changes have mostly been fairly minor. The script excels at being reliable and it still very much lives up to this! If you're experiencing bans, i'd recommend approaching botting with extra caution. Keep sessions short (I normally stick with max 30 minute runs), use generous breaks (again, I go with 1h+ breaks), play legitimately between sessions, and you should be fine.

-Apa

The bot sometimes gets stuck by the boat guy when trying to leave the island to bank. What ended up happening is that the characters stays on one stop "Walking to bank" for hours. This has happened for quite a few times. I never came across this issue since mains can last for a long time but 1 def pures need to bank every hour or so. Can this be fixed?

3 hours ago, troro1 said:

The bot sometimes gets stuck by the boat guy when trying to leave the island to bank. What ended up happening is that the characters stays on one stop "Walking to bank" for hours. This has happened for quite a few times. I never came across this issue since mains can last for a long time but 1 def pures need to bank every hour or so. Can this be fixed?

Hey,

Hmm. That's very odd - i've not encountered this issue in testing. Has it happened to you exclusively on mirror mode, or does this issue span both mirror and stealth injection? Also, is there anything logged in the console when this happens?

-Apa

On 10/12/2020 at 1:22 PM, Apaec said:

Hey,

Hmm. That's very odd - i've not encountered this issue in testing. Has it happened to you exclusively on mirror mode, or does this issue span both mirror and stealth injection? Also, is there anything logged in the console when this happens?

-Apa

I'm on mirror mode, haven't tried injection. The logs don't have anything special which is why I didn't post them. It's not looping or anything but if I remember, it just says banking, and nothing else aside from logging breaks which do occur despite standing bugged on the same spot.

20 minutes ago, willferrel said:

Hey Apa. I've noticed when my bot is set to go on a break the script kinda bugs out and steps a few tiles away from the afk tile and just sits idol while "on a break" but is never really logged out. Any suggestions?

Hey,

The script walks to a safe location 2 minutes before a break is due to start. This is so that when the break eventually does start, the OSBot break handler will be able to log out of the game safely. Otherwise, the break will start while you are in combat, the break handler will try to log out and will fail, and then the script is out of control so your player might die.

Hope that makes sense :)

Apa

11 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

The script walks to a safe location 2 minutes before a break is due to start. This is so that when the break eventually does start, the OSBot break handler will be able to log out of the game safely. Otherwise, the break will start while you are in combat, the break handler will try to log out and will fail, and then the script is out of control so your player might die.

Hope that makes sense :)

Apa

It definitely does, thank you for the quick response! I'm currently leveling a pure and I'm almost done! This script is awesome so thank you.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...