APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

18 hours ago, kufar abaka said:

so new ppl that come in here will be aware of the ban rate ....which is prtty high rn and this bot is alrdy flagged ...new ppl will come in here do the same thing lo..u even know how detection works?? biometrics..all about biometrics dwg

Botting is never without a risk buddy. I'd rather go all the way or leave everything. 97 attack, strength & defence for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 1:34 PM, luckyluuk23 said:

2c78508f6236351035f88424ccb4dd8d.png.104c9323b33fbcb7b071f3253e3ca29b.png

On 6/29/2020 at 8:57 AM, luckyluuk23 said:

824dabb180a1f08fb663567e2ef36d4c.png.c71a4d2dc20823c8497744d4013623ee.png

Wow, awesome progress! Thanks for sharing and congrats on the mad gains! :)

-Apa

On 7/24/2020 at 7:10 AM, mond said:

hey. worked good at the start, then just strated to refresh over and over again

ccd3a784d22850b8933d2eadd110a08f.png

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. Not sure why this might be happening - is this the case for other locations too, or just East 6? Perhaps I might have to extend the refresh route for this location.

-Apa

@All apologies for the late replies, I was unfollowed from this thread for some reason.

I think the single biggest issue with this script is how when someone is standing one tile away from you and the crabs aggro them, you will force attack on those crabs but, if doing so will make you move away from the your center tile, the bot will constantly try to return to the original position. This results in you constantly moving 1 square to attack the crab and returning to original positon over and over and over again whicjh gives you away real quick.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:08 PM, troro1 said:

I think the single biggest issue with this script is how when someone is standing one tile away from you and the crabs aggro them, you will force attack on those crabs but, if doing so will make you move away from the your center tile, the bot will constantly try to return to the original position. This results in you constantly moving 1 square to attack the crab and returning to original positon over and over and over again whicjh gives you away real quick.

Hmm, this is quite a niche corner case that I hadn't accounted for in the script. The script checks for your player being under attack, and since this is not the case in this situation, the issue occurs. I have made a note of this and will see if I can work out a fix for the next update when I am back home. Thanks for letting me know

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...