APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

10 hours ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

Hey Apa, 

My script is still at version 3.12, when will it update ?

Cheers

Hey,

I've pushed the code changes to the OSBot developers/SDN manager, they just need to verify the changes before they go live. Typically this process takes less than 24 hours, however since it is manual the time taken can of course vary. I cannot give you an exact answer as this is now out of my control, but hopefully soon! :)

-Apa

5 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

I've pushed the code changes to the OSBot developers/SDN manager, they just need to verify the changes before they go live. Typically this process takes less than 24 hours, however since it is manual the time taken can of course vary. I cannot give you an exact answer as this is now out of my control, but hopefully soon! :)

-Apa

Thanks for the info buddy, i was unaware of this process.

All the best

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Apaec said:

It's just an extra intermediary step for the OSBot team to make sure us script developers don't push any malicious code to our scripts :) 

Makes perfect sense.

Also off topic; I updated Osbot to the latest version and noone of my scrips are starting up!  Is this usual so short after the client updating itself or should i seek further help? (mirror mode)

Edited by Fuck you Jagex

16 hours ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

Makes perfect sense.

Also off topic; I updated Osbot to the latest version and noone of my scrips are starting up!  Is this usual so short after the client updating itself or should i seek further help? (mirror mode)

Hmm, if this is happening for you then it is likely happening for other people also. I'm not sure what could be causing it, but perhaps look at the latest release thread and see if anyone else is experiencing this?

-Apa

8 hours ago, jukenuke said:

Ran for about 5 hours with breaks and got a perm ban =/ Bad luck I suppose

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Certainly sounds like bad luck - although 5 hours is still quite a long session to run. If you haven't already, i'd suggest giving this thread a quick read to help prevent this from happening in the future: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

Hey Apa!

Would you consider adding support for Ammonite Crabs? It's not as populated because of the requirements and its WAY BETTER XP / HR!

Cheers

Thanks for the suggestion,

I currently don't have plans to introduce Ammonite crabs to this script, as the structure of code required for ammonite crabs would require major changes from that used at Sand Crabs. Also, the script would then require a bit of a rebrand! I believe there are Ammonite crabs scripts available on the SDN already - have you tried any of those out?

Best

Apa

• Like 1