APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

8 hours ago, wata said:

Hi,

Would it please be possible to remove/toggle the "go to range tutor to turn on auto collect arrows" when using retrieve ammo?

I'd expect the code to just leave the ammo in the inventory, in the case that the range tutor option hasn't been enabled.

This is not possible in twisted league and is unnecessarily restrictive.

Best wishes,

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. The reason this restriction is in place is to ensure ammo will always be looted, even if the player has configured for a full inventory. With this said, I previously did not think it was that restrictive to have to talk to the range tutor, but if it's not possible in a new game mode, then this assumption would become invalid.

I've added this to my list of things to do. Whether or not the script will be able to re-equip the ammo, I am not sure (for example, if you're using blowpipe, then you have to unequip blowpipe, add ammo, reequip etc - similar niches exist for other weapons and you can see how this can get messy quickly). I can perhaps add some more information to the pop-up and prevent it from stopping the script.

Best

Apa

• Heart 1

Just now, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. The reason this restriction is in place is to ensure ammo will always be looted, even if the player has configured for a full inventory. With this said, I previously did not think it was that restrictive to have to talk to the range tutor, but if it's not possible in a new game mode, then this assumption would become invalid.

I've added this to my list of things to do. Whether or not the script will be able to re-equip the ammo, I am not sure (for example, if you're using blowpipe, then you have to unequip blowpipe, add ammo, reequip etc - similar niches exist for other weapons and you can see how this can get messy quickly). I can perhaps add some more information to the pop-up and prevent it from stopping the script.

Best

Apa

Thanks you for the swift reply! Looking forward to the update!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Syracuse Lol said:

Script keeps dying for me? I'm at sand crab island. Runs out of food and just dies?

Hey,

Just to clarify, do you mean that the script exits, or that your character dies?

To help me figure out what's wrong, please could you have a look at the console logs and forward them to me? You can open the console via the OSBot settings menu. The console shows a more accurate log of the script status, so retrieving these logs will help me pinpoint what went wrong :)

Thanks,

Apa

17 hours ago, Lil schef said:

hi been a while since ive used the script but now when I load it all and start it all it does is just log me out and stops the script any ideas as to why ?

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch - this sounds like there might be a configuration issue. If you open the console (via the settings menu), the script will print all status logs there. It should hopefully explain the reason for it stopping :)

Best

Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this for 12hr a day everyday this week, got all combats other than mage to 70.

Fantastic script.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:06 AM, moodylalli said:

flawaless.png

fantastic script.... so simple and reliable.  will only be purchasing apa scripts if they are available for what i need

What's your setup for them xp rates?

• Heart 1

Hello,

The bot acted really weird today. I had a botting session of 10h+ before that everything was perfect. After 5 hour break I started the bot again I had load the previous set up that I used on my 10h session and the bot just ran to the bank from my crab spot, deposited everything to bank and then just logged out. I have no idea what caused this but I simply changed my crab spawn spot to train and it started working properly again. Also maybe change the special attack feature? It only uses it on 100% but I am training with Abyssal Dagger that only consumes 50% of the special attack energy so I can actually use it twice in a row. 

PS: I love this script worth every penny.

Br,

MrR.

APA.jpg

4 hours ago, MrR said:

Hello,

The bot acted really weird today. I had a botting session of 10h+ before that everything was perfect. After 5 hour break I started the bot again I had load the previous set up that I used on my 10h session and the bot just ran to the bank from my crab spot, deposited everything to bank and then just logged out. I have no idea what caused this but I simply changed my crab spawn spot to train and it started working properly again. Also maybe change the special attack feature? It only uses it on 100% but I am training with Abyssal Dagger that only consumes 50% of the special attack energy so I can actually use it twice in a row. 

PS: I love this script worth every penny.

Br,

MrR.

APA.jpg

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback and the progress report! That's some impressive exp/h :)

I'm not sure why the script behaved like this, perhaps you tweaked the inventory configuration slightly? When the script stops, the reason is written to the console logger (accessible via the OSBot settings menu). Next time, i'd recommend opening this and seeing what it says there to learn the reason. If the reason is an error or seems unreasonable, please let me know and I can explain further and/or make changes if necessary.

As for special attack, the script uses it when at 100% to be consistent for all weapons (by nature, no weapons can use more than 100% of the special attack bar). While this may seem wasteful if your weapon only uses say 50% of the bar, efficiency is still maximal. As the special attack restore rate is constant, in this example using the special attack twice will result in double the recharge time. Thus, for all weapons, using the special attack only once when the bar reaches 100% is actually optimal as it equally spaces spec activations over time.

Best,

Apa