APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

22 hours ago, asauced2 said:

Received a perm ban from this script. Already had a previous blackmark for this account so that's why the ban was a perm. Used it for 6 sessions of around a hour each over the weekend.

Sorry to hear that :( Certainly seems very unlucky. Perhaps your IP is flagged following the initial ban? Bans are quite unpredictable and it's never possible to narrow down the cause, but usually users report accounts lasting much longer than this. If you haven't already, for next time i'd strongly suggest giving this post a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

On 5/30/2018 at 11:24 PM, Apaec said:

You've made some very awesome progress... certainly seems like you've got your moneys worth! As for progressive mode, i'm not sure what you mean by this. Was this the attack style switching system? If so, it's on my 'would like to add' list (and has been for a while). I just haven't found the time or add this as i've been focussing on more pressing updates and rewrites to other scripts in my collection!

If you'd like a trial, please let me know! :char:

@Apaec

Still haven't had time to add progressive mode? :( 

On 10/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, jens4626 said:

@Apaec

Still haven't had time to add progressive mode? :( 

Unfortunately not :( Progressive mode would be a big feature to add and would probably eat a weekend (incl. soak testing). I'm still trying to work out whether that kind of time would be better spent on other new features that benefit as many script users as possible. As a result, i'm not really able to give an ETA, or even a promise that progressive will see production, but it's still high up on the wishlist (I know I said that last time!).

2 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

P3V2Apg.png

CvCWSJU.png

Wo - awesome progress once again; thanks for sharing! <3

17 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

EEFbtvV.png

15 hours ago, Boy King said:

Been my favourite script for a long while, As long as you use an aged account while maintaining breaks it will take you far.

http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/boy-king.png

boy-king.png

Thanks for the progress reports and the kind words :)

Glad you are both getting good use out of the script!

Apa