APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

14 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure - trial started :)

-Apa

Hmm, sorry to hear about your ban. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about player conversations - I could feed lines to cleverbot (oe), however it is difficult to know when players are talking specifically to you, and an auto reply might be even more suspicious than silence.

Apa

Is it possible add an option that world hops if someone talks within X amount of tiles from you?

2 hours ago, ownagge said:

Is it possible add an option that world hops if someone talks within X amount of tiles from you?

Hmm, that's an interesting idea, but also probably not a safe one. If normal players knew about the existence of this, they could just walk up to each spot, say something, and if the player immediately hops then they not only know the player is a bot, they also get the spot!

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure - trial started :)

-Apa

Hmm, sorry to hear about your ban. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about player conversations - I could feed lines to cleverbot (oe), however it is difficult to know when players are talking specifically to you, and an auto reply might be even more suspicious than silence.

Apa

No worries at all, I usually am there babysitting but of course the one time I leave for a bit someone talks to me, just bad luck. Ill have to put botting aside for a bit and play legit for a while before I continue. Change my name, and my ip is dynamic so having an IP flag is not a worry. Great script though got me from 75-83 strength within a week!

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, Meer Ahmet said:

I used this bot for 2 days and I got a grand total of 18k xp.

It literally bots for an hour and then logs off and doesn't log back on, I've put all my log in details on. When I start it and select the crab location is goes just south of the place I selected to a "safe position" and just stays there and doesn't attack anything. This literally was the biggest waste of money for me, please give me something to fix this....

Hey,

The script will walk to a safe position 2 minutes before a break, to make sure you log out successfully. This is what the script is doing here.

From the logger, it looks like you have your sessions configured to only 3 minutes - this is probably not what you intended?

image.png.42de7878c689cbdb1aa4c8096f23b3db.png

-Apa

39 minutes ago, baileyr12 said:

Idk if this is a possible form of antiban for when a player talks to you, but if they speak in English you could make it respond in a foreign language saying something like "english is not my main language". idk, just a thought

Interesting idea, but unfortunately responding to players is very difficult to get right. For one, there's no feasible way of telling whether or not someone is talking to you, and if everyone who used this script responded in that way, that would certainly be a pattern which players could exploit!

-Apa

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:49:41 PM]: Sipping potion: Super attack(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:49:42 PM]: Sipping potion: Super strength(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:49:47 PM]: Sipping potion: Super strength(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:50:29 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:52 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:53 PM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Your progress has been saved to: http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/Andrew231654.png
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Script stopped: APA Sand Crabs v3.1 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Script APA Sand Crabs has exited!
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Error on random solver onLoop() : Auto Login
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(pg:178)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

7 hours ago, andrew231654 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:49:41 PM]: Sipping potion: Super attack(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:49:42 PM]: Sipping potion: Super strength(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:49:47 PM]: Sipping potion: Super strength(3)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:50:29 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:52 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:53 PM]: Terminating script APA Sand Crabs...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Your progress has been saved to: http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/Andrew231654.png
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Script stopped: APA Sand Crabs v3.1 by Apaec.
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Script APA Sand Crabs has exited!
[ERROR][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Error on random solver onLoop() : Auto Login
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
    at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(pg:178)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/04 08:55:54 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Hey andrew,

I'm not too sure on the context of your post  - are you having any problems with the script?

The error you've shown here appears to come from OSBot's auto-login script when interrupted by the pause/stop button.

Best

Apa

On 5/11/2019 at 6:02 AM, andrew231654 said:

Script keeps randomly logging out and doesn't log back in.

same, it happends when resetting. It just randomly logs out. 

Console: 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/12 11:45:40 AM]: Going back in general direction
[INFO][Bot #1][05/12 11:45:41 AM]: Moving back to exact spot

after this it logs out.