APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

5 hours ago, MehimSam said:

i used the script for less than 5 hours on an account that had not previously been botted on 

Hi Mehim,

Sorry to hear this. While 5 hours is a long time to bot, that does sound quite unlucky.

Unfortunately, while it is actually OSBot who handle refund requests, I do not believe they list bans as a valid reason for one. Since botting is against the game rules, you use this bot (and all scripts on this site) at your own risk.

In future, i'd strongly suggest keeping sessions much shorter, using generous breaks and playing legitimately between sessions. For more information about bans and how to prevent them, be sure to give this thread a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

-Apa

I see that alot of people get bans here. while botting for several hours straight...

The 2 accounts i use this script with have decent stats from 60-85.
While botting i make sure i dont go for more than 1.5 hours. With 10-25 mins breaks between sessions.
I also make sure that i train other skills by hand and do quests from time to time. I also never use the force attack, always the hop when crashed.

Hope this kinda helps...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theodt said:

I see that alot of people get bans here. while botting for several hours straight...

The 2 accounts i use this script with have decent stats from 60-85.
While botting i make sure i dont go for more than 1.5 hours. With 10-25 mins breaks between sessions.
I also make sure that i train other skills by hand and do quests from time to time. I also never use the force attack, always the hop when crashed.

Hope this kinda helps...

You're right, most of the people don't even active bot and complain after..

14 minutes ago, Mr Asshole said:

I was banned due to using force attack option and getting reported. I believe player reports played a big part in my ban. 

Perhaps you were using breaks? I'd strongly recommend against using the force attack mode with breaks enabled - when you return from a break, another player could (legitimately) take over your spot and you would end up crashing them. It might be worth switching to hop if crashed and play it extra safe if you're worried about player reports. If you weren't using breaks, it seems perfectly reasonable for the script to stand its ground.

Best

Apa

2 hours ago, was7s7 said:

Hey APA any idea of your ever going to integrate the new Crabclaw Caves? very nice quiet spots would be perfect for botting!

It's at the top of my list of things to add, however i'm waiting until after the hosidius region rework is released so that I don't have to implement it twice :)

-Apa

• Like 1

Don't mean to be a fuckwit but a previous acc got banned for using this and another script. Wanted to iron out the true culprit.

Used this bot for maximum 2 hours a day for five-six days. Some days only a bit over an hour. This acc had B gloves and 90+ mage, fairly old. Got from 59-70 strength and copped a 2 day ban. 

Mirror mode is pretty important in this day and age I guess.