APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

7 hours ago, Notorious Savage said:

Hello, I purchased this script awhile ago and have used it quite often since. It has disappeared from my script list and says I need to purchase again? This also happened with my Fruity NMZ script, but all my other scripts I bought are still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hey, The script shouldn't disappear... it's a one-time fee and as such should be in your collection for the lifetime of the script. Please could you double check and make sure that it is not there, in case you missed it?

-Apa

1 hour ago, dip_chips said:

how do i get a signature for this?

dip-chips.png

http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/dip-chips.png )

Nice progress!! :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, evenflyox said:

Hey @Apaec,

Just wanted to say I finally caved and bought this script for when I don't feel like training crabs myself and I love you for it. Great as always, keep up the good work my dude :)

This is great to hear, glad the script is working well and thank you for the support :)

2 hours ago, Botmadness said:

My bot is not working correctly it just clicks away from crabs and logs me out. I have used this bot alot and all the sudden this just started happening any suggestion???

I have replied to your PM regarding break settings. Incase you don't see, i'll copy the reply here:

Hey!

Please check your break settings - the script will walk to a safe position in preparation for logging out 2 minutes before a break is about to start. It sounds like you have your break settings set very low - either increase the break interval duration or disable breaks altogether! 

Apa

Hands down favorite script on this website...I've had it a long time and only just now thought to come leave a review. Upon purchase I used this script to get a fresh account to 87 strength with 1 attack and 1 defense in less than 1 bond. With 1 attack I landed a hit about every 7th attempt, the exp was so bad so I just left the bot on really for days with plenty of breaks in between. I recommended the script to someone else and between us have created about 6 other high level pures for pking, and we both used it to level our new main accounts to about 70-75 in all combat stats before switching to NMZ after doing the quests. I've never had a problem with this script and have left it on for seriously unreasonable amounts of time (with breaks). Do not use other bots as much as this one, it just seems very safe because sand crabs is already soooo AFK it barely has to do anything, yet does everything :) Thanks for this one script writer. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, MrChocolate said:

hey could i have 24 hour trial please ? ty

Sure - activated!

21 hours ago, Senthal said:

Hands down favorite script on this website...I've had it a long time and only just now thought to come leave a review. Upon purchase I used this script to get a fresh account to 87 strength with 1 attack and 1 defense in less than 1 bond. With 1 attack I landed a hit about every 7th attempt, the exp was so bad so I just left the bot on really for days with plenty of breaks in between. I recommended the script to someone else and between us have created about 6 other high level pures for pking, and we both used it to level our new main accounts to about 70-75 in all combat stats before switching to NMZ after doing the quests. I've never had a problem with this script and have left it on for seriously unreasonable amounts of time (with breaks). Do not use other bots as much as this one, it just seems very safe because sand crabs is already soooo AFK it barely has to do anything, yet does everything :) Thanks for this one script writer. 

Thank you for the kind words and i'm really pleased to hear the script has worked well for you - hopefully worth the $5 !

Best of luck with future botting :)

5 hours ago, bigteddy said:

I already posted this before but I will say again because I love this scripters work. APA sandcrabs never makes mistakes and I have been botting 10-18 hours a day with no bans.This was my first script at OSbot and I would recommend this to anyone. 

Once again thanks for the positive feedback. You mentioned you haven't run into any mistakes - if you ever run into any problems in the future please don't hesitate to let me know!

4 hours ago, aglot said:

Hit str 99 without ban. was botting 10 hour a day

now road to attack 99

Wow - awesome gains! Sounds risky but whatever you're doing sounds like it's working - good luck on 99 attack! :)