APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, bigteddy said:

Is there anyway to make the script grab aggro to kill more sand crabs? Thanks for the help. Your scripts run really well and I am looking forward to more of your scripts in the future.

You could try with a 'more spawns' sand crab position. Some spots only have 2 sand crabs, while others have up to 4 (many on CCI). Gauging the rate at which you clear the spawns can hint at using a more or fewer spawn location. Glad to hear the script is running well!

2 hours ago, Kittycats said:

Really? Strange i had only been botting for maybe 3-5 hours

I see you have used an agility bot, that is probably what got you banned. This script has really really low ban rate.

@Apaec please please please, don't you think it is finally time for that progressive mode? I have been waiting for decades.. 

jens4626.png

Edited by jens4626

3 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I see you have used an agility bot, that is probably what got you banned. This script has really really low ban rate.

@Apaec please please please, don't you think it is finally time for that progressive mode? I have been waiting for decades.. 

jens4626.png

What is progressive mode? I was just about to bot agility but do not want to get banned.Was going to purchase OP's agility script. Any thoughts on this?

10 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

jens4626.png

You've made some very awesome progress... certainly seems like you've got your moneys worth! As for progressive mode, i'm not sure what you mean by this. Was this the attack style switching system? If so, it's on my 'would like to add' list (and has been for a while). I just haven't found the time or add this as i've been focussing on more pressing updates and rewrites to other scripts in my collection!

5 minutes ago, bigteddy said:

Was going to purchase OP's agility script. Any thoughts on this?

If you'd like a trial, please let me know! :char:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bigteddy said:

What is progressive mode? I was just about to bot agility but do not want to get banned.Was going to purchase OP's agility script. Any thoughts on this?

Progressive mode = task system basicly. So I can set the bot to train att untill I get 50 then switch to str untill 50 and then when I got 50 str it will switch to def for example.

Agility is known for having high ban rate, although if you bot "safe and smart" the chance of being banned will be reduced. Just don't bot for multiple hours without breaks. Especially for agility I wouldn't do more than 2-3 hours a day if you don't know what you are doing. This is just my personal advice, some might disagree. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

jens4626.png

Nice Proggy! No i didnt run the agility bot on the account that was banned.
how often did you set the frequency for? 

This script was my first purchase on OSbot, no trial needed. 

From reading the reviews I knew this is a quality script and exactly what i needed, been running for almost 45 hours now, 140mins and a 30 min break.

No ban yet and is working flawlessly, I have not had to restart the script due to it being stuck ect. can't wait to get 75 attack on my SOTD pure! ?

Would recommend 10/10 

Edited by Thiccboi