APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

13 hours ago, Rigo said:

Hello i've purchased this script works amazing!! I have a question does this script have a dynamic signature to see progress if so how do i set it up?

Glad it's working well! Here's your dynamic signature:

rigo.png

http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/rigo.png

-Apa

13 hours ago, polosaurus said:

how do i get a signature for this so i can see how long ive ran?

Just visit the link below (you can embed the image if you like)

Awesome progress!!! Looks like you've got your money's worth :)

polosaurus.png

http://ramyun.co.uk/sandcrab/polosaurus.png

11 hours ago, G2K said:

[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 09:38:32 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][05/18 09:38:37 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login

Thank you, it seems to be that^, it re logs back in which is fine, but having to do that every 5-10 minutes is pretty annoying

That's the message logged when OSBot automatically logs you in with your saved account details - it shouldn't cause any issues:/ I'm not sure why the script logs out but doesn't stop - does it press the log out button, or does it time out, or what? If it is the latter, then you can increase the frequency of the random movements which will keep you logged in. If it is the former, then further investigation is needed:)

11 hours ago, SoFFaaH said:

Hey can i get a free trial to try this, i looking forward to buy this.

Sure thing, started a trial. Enjoy! :)

8 hours ago, smoketrees said:

new to OSBot after being at p****bot since 2012, your sand crab script has worked flawlessly for me ready to try this script on a few other accounts now that ive bought it. Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words, glad the script works well. Good luck!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rigo said:

My 10hr proggy from yesterday Thanks for this amazing script :]

1UDo5gy.png

Already have 2 maxed pures. Just wana see how far this baby pure can get with this cript, looking amazing so far.

Woo, thanks for the awesome progress report and congrats on the gains! Glad the script is living up to expectations :)

-Apa 

You seem to make very nice scripts, bought your APA cooker cause after trial I really liked it! Just 1 suggestion for cooking in hosidius, when cooking in hosidius kitchen, the script always clicks to the oven and the bank using the minimap, that's kinda bot like because you can see both the oven and the bank on your screen, so if you're a legit player training, you would just click on the oven or the bank, no need for using the minimap. But when it cooks on other places, it looks like a legit player, that's why I bought it! Also, I would love to test this Sandcrabs script, seems on the comments that people is liking it!

1 hour ago, godshusen said:

You seem to make very nice scripts, bought your APA cooker cause after trial I really liked it! Just 1 suggestion for cooking in hosidius, when cooking in hosidius kitchen, the script always clicks to the oven and the bank using the minimap, that's kinda bot like because you can see both the oven and the bank on your screen, so if you're a legit player training, you would just click on the oven or the bank, no need for using the minimap. But when it cooks on other places, it looks like a legit player, that's why I bought it! Also, I would love to test this Sandcrabs script, seems on the comments that people is liking it!

Just started a trial on your account :)

As for the hosidius comment, I previously had the script do as you suggested, however users complained that it turned the camera. So I made it walk instead! It's hard to please everyone so there's not much I can do, but i'd be happy to discuss this more in the AIO cooker thread!

-Apa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Just started a trial on your account :)

As for the hosidius comment, I previously had the script do as you suggested, however users complained that it turned the camera. So I made it walk instead! It's hard to please everyone so there's not much I can do, but i'd be happy to discuss this more in the AIO cooker thread!

-Apa

Thank you! It works fine for me on other places, so im happy with it haha. Gonna test the Sandcrabs!

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, serg Rambo said:

When resetting sometimes it gets stuck in a loop because the crabs are already woken by someone else. It keeps repeating the refreshing part. Can't seem to be able to copy the logger content.

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. This is a pretty niche case so hopefully it doesn't happen too often - I will see if I can look into the cause of this. In the mean time, perhaps try switching up your location to a slightly more secluded one such that the chances of this happening are lower?

Best

Apa

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dawg said:

I remember using this long time ago. it was full of shitty bugs.. is it flawless now? 

I need to train str 99..

Oh yeah it banned me after like 1 or 2 days:( 

Not sure when you ran into problems, perhaps you're thinking of a different script? The script in its current state runs very reliably and has been working without problem for me. If you do own a copy, perhaps give it a shot for yourself!

Apa