APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

20 minutes ago, Nintendo Switch said:

did you manage to find anything apa? still doing the same thing from 2 days ago.

I've been running the script without problems, still unable to narrow down what's going wrong for you. I also didn't catch your answer to this question:

When you say the script 'logs out', do you mean:

1. it gets disconnected for not interacting with the game?
    1. (if so, try increasing the frequency of the input movements, these will keep you logged in at almost all times if set to around or below 2 mins)
  2. it clicks log out and does not try to log back in
  3. the script terminates and then you get logged out for inactivity
  4. something else?

Apa

If you could give me a number that would be great!

3 minutes ago, VladoPvm said:

Yo apa is it possible to pay in rs mills ? or nah ?

Yeah, it's possible! But unfortunately not directly (OSBot has to take a share). You'll have to grab a voucher from the vouchers subforum, then redeem this for in-store credit.

Here's a link - let me know if you need anything else! :) https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

8 hours ago, shaba123 said:

Had another acc banned, used script 6 hours on first day, then 2 6 hour sessions the second day and 6 hours the third, woke up banned today. 

Maybe they are cracking down on sand crabs or maybe i got too comfortable seeing other peoples proggies.

12 hours in a day is pretty difficult for a legit player, your account was probably flagged. I guess you didn't use any breaks in the 6 hour runs either?

Yes your correct the 6 hour runs had no breaks. I admit i probably ran the script for too long, the script works perfect didn't notice any bugs whatsoever.

I have used other scripts though i have bought on here and used for 15 hours a day for weeks at a time and not been banned.

The same can definitively be said for this script though as i have seen 3 day progress reports.

5 hours ago, whitefox125 said:

My script is constantly running north to reset even when I still have aggro. Does it not work with mirror mode?

Heya

Mirror doesn't work well with this script. Please switch over to stealth injection and your problems will be solved :)

For more info, see the 'things to consider before buying/trying' section on the original post

Best

Apa