APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

11 hours ago, legendary r6 said:

Hey!!!!!! I'm reallllllly wanting to try the trial for the Sandcrabbies! :)  I was told you have Legit Scripts and should give you a try, so may i get a trial of the sand crabs also got money on the side to buy the sandcrab script once trial is over/near ending :) let me know and thanks for the Effort in making these scripts!!!! 

11 hours ago, Grash said:

Hi! I want a trial for sandcrabs please. Thanks :D

Hi folks - Unfortunately I can't offer trials to accounts under a week old (OSBot regulations). Please come back in a few days!

Sorry about that :(

-Apa

9 hours ago, Herbalist97 said:

Hey Apa i'm having some problems.

Everytime i run sand crabs my account goes on a break instantly, this only happens when using osbot breaks due to the script not having one like the agility one.

if i don't allow breaks it works fine but i normally log after x amount of time...

when i first bought the bot it worked fine i don't know randomly why i'm getting issues do you have any idea?

PS - Apa's scirpts are the best ones i've ever bought/used. I have the sand crab + rooftop agility, its worth the price don't hesitate to buy!

Hey!

Breaks are handled by the client, so issues with those are out of my control. That being said, sometimes setting breaks, saving them and re-booting OSBot helps - give that a shot?

Best of luck,

Apa

Hey!! :) im loving the Script!! getting 36k xp a hour with bone cross!!

One problem tho, or bug, After like 2 hours my account logs out and cant get past the welcome screen with the Red Play button.. I left in on over night excited to get the Big xp grind results in the morning, but wake up to find that i got 60k xp and stayed logged on for 6 hours and was stuck on the welcome screen after the engine logged in, I'll attach a picture, idk if im doing something wrong or need to set a break timer but please have a look, i think its not just me. 

Happened every 2ish hours while afk. cant get past Welcome screen.

:) thanks again, awesome script!

screenshot_15_03_2018-14_20_13.png

screenshot_15_03_2018-16_24_59.png

2 hours ago, legendary r6 said:

One problem tho, or bug, After like 2 hours my account logs out and cant get past the welcome screen with the Red Play button.. I left in on over night excited to get the Big xp grind results in the morning, but wake up to find that i got 60k xp and stayed logged on for 6 hours and was stuck on the welcome screen after the engine logged in, I'll attach a picture, idk if im doing something wrong or need to set a break timer but please have a look, i think its not just me. 

same issue. probably going to be banned because of it

2 hours ago, legendary r6 said:

The issue is the Thursday update and the client not the script.

2 hours ago, Legendary said:

same issue. probably going to be banned because of it

Sucks a lot and will be easy if jagex wanted to just pull account info from all accounts that log in multiple times in a row but don't click past the login screen. 

I'm using the 'default' account for now to hopefully not add anymore suspicion. 

On 15/03/2018 at 3:09 AM, Herbalist97 said:

Hey Apa i'm having some problems.

Everytime i run sand crabs my account goes on a break instantly, this only happens when using osbot breaks due to the script not having one like the agility one.

if i don't allow breaks it works fine but i normally log after x amount of time...

when i first bought the bot it worked fine i don't know randomly why i'm getting issues do you have any idea?

PS - Apa's scirpts are the best ones i've ever bought/used. I have the sand crab + rooftop agility, its worth the price don't hesitate to buy!

Script works perfectly for me with breaks.

20 minutes ago, 6366 said:

Hey bro, I accidentally bought APA rock crabs when I meant to buy the APA sand crabs. Could you PLEASE remove the APA rock crabs and give me the APA sand crabs instead? thank you and God Bless.

Hey,

This is not something I have the power to do unfortunately, since the store is managed by OSBot. You will have to get in touch with the community administrator, @Maldesto, although I cannot make any guarantees that he will be able to switch it for you! Many people seem to make this mistake - may I ask, how did this happen to you? I'd love to hear some feedback so that I can do my best to stop it happening to others in the future (:

All the best

Apa

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

This is not something I have the power to do unfortunately, since the store is managed by OSBot. You will have to get in touch with the community administrator, @Maldesto, although I cannot make any guarantees that he will be able to switch it for you! Many people seem to make this mistake - may I ask, how did this happen to you? I'd love to hear some feedback so that I can do my best to stop it happening to others in the future (:

All the best

Apa

To be honest I just went on the script store and went to "combat' section. I saw apa , clicked it right away. Didn't even noticed I bought the wrong one. My browser was even messing up because the prices weren't even showing. I hope the admin can do something about my purchase and actually switches up rock crabs to sand crabs. Maybe you can help me and tell him haha..,.

Edited by 6366
  • Like 1