APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

9 hours ago, micboy999 said:

hi can i get a trial plz ? 

Sure, done!

1 hour ago, jens4626 said:

Still doing it :/ 

Hmm, I hope my changes made it into the latest release. It was tricky to test since on recent client revisions, image loading has been broken locally. I will run some further tests today.. Cheers!

30 minutes ago, Framble said:

@Apaec Could you please add an option to notify the user if the player is no longer in combat (like having a sound or pop-up box), this makes it so i can use it legit too, etc. for my main.

Perhaps, but I wouldn't want to offer a false sense of security with the script. There's always a chance of a ban and I can't see having this lowering it (even if the bot doesn't interact / interacts very little). I would strongly suggest not even logging in to OSBot with your main - surely there must be some other 3rd party client which offers this AFK-functionality?

Apa

56 minutes ago, tmil802 said:

Hey APA,

My script is not ignitiating breaks. I have it set to break at 96 minutes and it is still going at 102 minutes I just tried to change it to 3 minutes to see if it would work and still is botting.

Any idea why?

Thanks

Hey, not sure! Sometimes the breaks don't register immediately. Have you tried re-starting the bot? (Breaks are handled by the client)

-Apa

2 hours ago, netgear said:

I've been running it on the trial and I love it. Is it possible to purchase it with OSRS GP?

Thanks

Hey, glad you like it! (:

It is possible to pay with GP, but only indirectly. You will have to first purchase a voucher (here's the subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ ) then redeem it for in-store credit.

Cheers!

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey, glad you like it! (:

It is possible to pay with GP, but only indirectly. You will have to first purchase a voucher (here's the subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ ) then redeem it for in-store credit.

Cheers!

Apa

Thanks! Just bought it by purchasing a voucher. 

Great script. 

• Like 1