APA Sand Crabs

Apaec

2 hours ago, Prolax said:

prolax.png

Goal is 100K killed.

Woo almost half way there then!! Good luck (: Insane gains!!

1 hour ago, jens4626 said:

mHJerF_SR12ErT8ehLJqvw.png

This is on my gmaul pure with breaks

I have been using it for a long time now, and it works very well

jens4626.png

Awesome, glad to hear it's working well! (:

Thanks for sharing that awesome proggie - 12.5 hours with ~52k xp/h is sweet!

Apa

1 minute ago, r salmon said:

Would you accept payment in osrs gp.

Hiya

Cheers for getting in touch, since the store is run by OSBot, you cannot pay directly. That being said, you can buy a store voucher from a seller in the vouchers section, and redeem this for store credit to spend on the script!

Here's a link to the voucher section, be sure to read the market guide before sending anyone money/gp! https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Cheers

Apa

45 minutes ago, DonJamesB said:

Hey! Very good script but I dont know if im doing something wrong, but when i try a 3spot. They bot just running back refreshing and back to the spot like 10 times. it happens when the crabs is awake

Hey,

If you're using mirror mode, unfortunately the script does not report it as specified on the main thread:

• Mirror mode - currently there appear to be some inconsistencies with behaviour between Mirror mode and Stealth Injection meaning the script can behave or stop unexpectedly while running on Mirror. Since Mirror mode is still in beta this is to be expected, so I would urge users to use the script with Stealth Injection to ensure a flawless experience!

Since most consider stealth equally safe (if not safer) than mirror mode, hopefully this shouldn't be a problem!

Apa

9 minutes ago, 3qTQlBnsOsyfetvA said:

Small 1 hr proggy using mithril darts and 60 ranged level up :D 

MDfyL3H.png

Woo, awesome - thanks & congratulations! (: 45k xp/h is pretty awesome for sub-60 ranged.

Careful with mirror mode though; it has a tenancy to mess up - be sure to keep an eye on it and switch to stealth injection if you run into a problem!

Apa

16 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Woo, awesome - thanks & congratulations! (: 45k xp/h is pretty awesome for sub-60 ranged.

Careful with mirror mode though; it has a tenancy to mess up - be sure to keep an eye on it and switch to stealth injection if you run into a problem!

Apa

Yeah, it kept messing up on crabclaw isle but I think it wasn't a problem with the mirror mode but somebody else had lured the crabs away while resetting themselves and the bot kept running back and forth trying to reset, obviously failing because the crabs aren't there, but I switched location to a place where you don't run past resetting and it was flawless for the whole hour :)

Yo APA i put a comment on here about 2 weeks ago. you said youd get back to me? For whatever reason any of the east 1/2/3 spots all log me out randomly. idk if its from people crashing? but i dont have the setting to hop. i have force attack on... also on claw isle 5 4 3 or any of those.. those dont log me out.