Scents for the ladies

Timekeeper

I've been chasing tail as long as I care to remember. I remember when I first set out on my conquest to smash sloots the stumbles/troubles I had. If it wasn't for my moderate good looks who knew what would had become of me. But since those first awkward jr high dates to now I have learned enough knowledge on what it takes to put my meat rocket in her ham wallet I could write several books.

I'll do one of these threads every now and then, today I will talk about one my guiding philosophies I had to learn through trial and error and it's one of the most simple to do.

First of all before I get into this discussion, which as you might have cleverly guess will be based on scent, I need to make one thing clear.

Unless you have the chiseled jaw of a god and the handsome good looks of a model, you're going to HAVE to have confidence. I might make one of those threads, but this will not be it, if you lack confidence and come off as an insecure babbling dweeb, you're going to be fighting an up-hill battle. I have touched on this topic on other communities I am involved and and I actually have a 40+ page thread on bodybuilding.com on building confidence, but until I get the time to make one of those threads here, just read ay number of self help books. The main thing always will be finding what qualities you do have that are/can be found attractive and building upon those. Everyone, I don't care who you are, everyone has atleast 1 thing they can build on.

Another main skill to have, is to be aware. I know that sounds simple but how often do you see people who are obviously completely oblivious to how they look/smell/sound/come off/talk or anything (For example, I use to have a huge issue with talking. I would not shut the fuck up, it was a huuugggeeee flaw that took a long time to get control of, because I was not aware of how much I was doing it. I had to make a constant point of watching myself) You need to be aware of yourself, your behavior, and the impact you, your attitude, and your actions have on others. Once you fully grasp this concept, and you are fully aware, you can start shaping actions/behaviors to result in outcomes you desire

All that aside let me just get this version out of the way.

One of the first things I discovered (Which seems to become ever increasingly important with age) is first impressions/presentability.

This has many sub categories from clothing/shoes/hair/posture/odor and so forth, but this version is for scent.

I have purchased enough colognes, shampoos, scented soaps to bathe a third world nation. Most colognes will always pull compliments, they sell millions of dollars worth of product for a reason, so I will go with what I have had the most success with.

One I discovered years and years back , and I still pull it out for the odd occasion, is Buckle Black. I found this one by 100% happenstance. I grabbed it while I was at the cash register checking out and took a wiff and knew immediately I had found keeper.

7950091515_SAM_lg_v1_m56577569834645184.

When using a cologne it's important to be aware of how much you're wearing. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. I personally spray it in the air and walk through it shirtless. (I do this for a couple reasons, the spraying in the air is so that you don't apply too much, and so that it gets spread evenly, the shirt off is so that it scents my skin, and my shirt, so that when my shirt comes off, I still smell good (Especially after getting hot and sweaty))

Buckle Black is definitely one to keep around, it has a nice crisp aroma to it, and it's not too common. I've been asked what cologne I was wearing more times than I care to remember, this one always did well, and last a good duration as well

---------------------------

This next one is a relatively speaking new addition to my line up. I always had a stigma against Chanel products, and especially the ridiculous marketing commercial they developed to market this product. But I eventually caved in and tried it, and was surprisingly impressed by the product. Now I must mention a disclaimer here. I personally try to stick to the colognes everyone isn't wearing I like to smell unique. I hate hearing, "Oh you're wearing xxx" like it's some generic product. And this cologne has started EXPLODING as of recently, but for all the right reasons. I present 

Bleu De Chanel

bleu-de-chanel-fragrance.jpg

It is a very hard to describe smell, but it is without a doubt memorable. It's another cologne that almost immediately brings compliments on first contact. Next time your at the mall, swing by a store and sample this cologne, you will not regret it.

Now who would I be if I didn't have an ace in the hole? All this talk and all I am doing is pushing some run of the mill colognes, whats my warhead? This is actually one I keep on down lo, I honestly won't even tell my friends about it because of this success. I have always gotten compliments on the smell, some times you can tell they found it intoxicating. 

But never in my life, did I ever wear a cologne that has driven a woman wild. There has been atleast a half dozen occasions when I can tell the scent alone seduced a female companion with no work on my part. 

This...is the ace in the hole.

egQwaQO.jpg

I discovered these two products at different points in time and the idea to combine them didn't occur until a year or so back. The results have been more than favorable. The bars of soap are hefty think bars at 250 grams each. The blue one is Mistral Cedarwood Marine which has an indescribable marine smell. It has a very settle cedarwood that compliments it, and is possibly one of the best smelling scents I have ever had the please of smelling. The Armani Code (The cologne) which is very smooth smellingcologne in its own right, matchs the cedarwood marine smell perfecting. I shower with the cedarwood marine, then spray the cologne before going out, The results are spectacular. The other bar of soap, which I don't use as often but definitely has an incredible smell, Mistal Sandlewood Bamboo, which smells exactly like what it sounds. Both these are heavily complimented by the Armani code, I highly recommend using them together, Believe me when I tell you, the results will be better than you imagine.

_8612180.jpgz_mens_sandalwood_bamboo_soap_800.jpg

armani_code_for_men.jpg

I will add and expand on this thread later, however it is 1 AM and I am going to sleep.

i want part 2 please ive waited 2 years for part 2 timekeeper!!!!

Lmao I will start it tomorrow I promise, I have a pretty good new version

I can vouch for buckle black. im a pretty attrative guy (not bragging, just 6'4 180lbs ripped and 9.5/10 face). but when i used bb i literally had chicks fighting for me.

What work out program do you follow? I am currently following the "wounded warrior" program. But my test levels gave started dropping off, my bench has been platooed out at 340 for about 6 months, This I might start on tren

• Like 1

Lmao I will start it tomorrow I promise, I have a pretty good new version

What work out program do you follow? I am currently following the "wounded warrior" program. But my test levels gave started dropping off, my bench has been platooed out at 340 for about 6 months, This I might start on tren

yeah ive platued at 430lbs bench for the last month or so. cant really help you with a program since i just go to the gym 2x a week whenever i have the time

Smelling good is very important, nice thread. I've once read people actually fall in love with someone's smell (well I suppose that's possible but ofcourse 100 other things). Also what you mentioned about knowing your flaws is crucial. Never will anyone judge you for your flaws, but if you know them and try to keep it in mind, you can change a lot (note: only the flaws that are slightly changeable).

Last but not leest you might want to start spraying your cologne at the following places as well (they are classified as the best spots to spray perfume): at the back of your ears, the other side of where your elbow is, neck and also spraying in the air and walking through it (as you said). Spraying it in your hair was another spot, but I believe if you wash your hair decently and enough, that the smell of your shampoo is good enough.

Cool thread, what's next? :)

Smelling good is very important, nice thread. I've once read people actually fall in love with someone's smell (well I suppose that's possible but ofcourse 100 other things). Also what you mentioned about knowing your flaws is crucial. Never will anyone judge you for your flaws, but if you know them and try to keep it in mind, you can change a lot (note: only the flaws that are slightly changeable).

Last but not leest you might want to start spraying your cologne at the following places as well (they are classified as the best spots to spray perfume): at the back of your ears, the other side of where your elbow is, neck and also spraying in the air and walking through it (as you said). Spraying it in your hair was another spot, but I believe if you wash your hair decently and enough, that the smell of your shampoo is good enough.

Cool thread, what's next? :)