Need help

Nielsj2k

Hey

Since i've re-installed osbot i have some problems. When i reach the account selector, choose an account and press continue my osbot stops working, then i have to ctrl + alt + delete to close it. If I somehow make it and logg in to my account when I click a script it doesn't start any script. Another problem is when I click refresh scripts my osbot stops working then i have to do the same ctrl + alt + delete, somebody knows whats going on?

I updated java didn't work, then I re-installed java didn't work either. I deleted everything from osbot, had to do the 'install webwalking' thing but still same problem.

Now I can't even open osbot anymore...

How come you cannot open osbot anymore? 

Are there any networking settings that might be blocking the connection to the SDN? That could explain the freezes after selecting a script. 

Same here, the client gets stuck all the time, I have to try 20 times before I get the launcher open than when I press launch it has a chance to get stuck.

If I finally manage to get in the chance is big I get stuck att account selection, if I can finally get through that after restarting the client 100 times than I try to load a script and it almost never loads, it just says in logger 'loading script id XXX'.

Same here, the client gets stuck all the time, I have to try 20 times before I get the launcher open than when I press launch it has a chance to get stuck.

If I finally manage to get in the chance is big I get stuck att account selection, if I can finally get through that after restarting the client 100 times than I try to load a script and it almost never loads, it just says in logger 'loading script id XXX'.

same thing here, have to restart the client 20 times before i get lucky lol