PC Maxed Main

RevengeHurtz

Looking for a pricecheck on a maxed main. Don't necessarily want to post a lot of pictures for account safety purposes. But here is the stats with some blocked :

https://i.gyazo.com/b7f301d80dfe5a5ade59b1970d921b71.png

Account has torso, fcape, fighter hat, barrows gloves, and 180+ qp

I see some maxed mains go for as low as 150m but some go for as high as 350m so I'm not really sure what makes the difference there. Any and all feedback is welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

Isn't that what people go for most though? Always thought afk skill training was the easy part. Melee stats alone can make you a large amount of money over a given time.

The market is currently flooded with accounts nearly maxed due to NMZ. Your account is really nice don't get me wrong, but right now it's a buyer's market, not a seller's.

The market is currently flooded with accounts nearly maxed due to NMZ. Your account is really nice don't get me wrong, but right now it's a buyer's market, not a seller's.

Most NMZ accounts are being sold with just 70s or 80s, nothing quested or skilled.

two camel and 3 peso mens

Not even 2 camel? :(