dyrooooo scammed me..

sleim

he had some good feedbacks but now im lost words... i might aswell bot on the acc and risk it as its useless.. well not if i make it a voider. so i will bot it to 99 range and then get 42 def. my only option because of those idiots. i have full evidence to anyone not believing me. what a fucking asshole. i even asked him why he would destroy my acc since i was good and havent been offensive towars anyone and he replied that he was mad on some on this community. I WAS LIKE WHATE FUCK AND THAT IS MY FAULT?

ty for the support aibanker but that acc is done. it will probably get banned on monday. plus he emptied the bank.

ty gearing :) it cheers me up when someone can feel me.

he had some good feedbacks but now im lost words... i might aswell bot on the acc and risk it as its useless.. well not if i make it a voider. so i will bot it to 99 range and then get 42 def. my only option because of those idiots. i have full evidence to anyone not believing me. what a fucking asshole. i even asked him why he would destroy my acc since i was good and havent been offensive towars anyone and he replied that he was mad on some on this community. I WAS LIKE WHATE FUCK AND THAT IS MY FAULT?

ty for the support aibanker but that acc is done. it will probably get banned on monday. plus he emptied the bank.

ty gearing smile.png it cheers me up when someone can feel me.

Let me know if any service or help is needed, i will do this at 50% off, iknow how it is when a pure is lost

dbuffed i feel stupid. but dbuffed i tried contacting you on skype for the 98-99 but u werent online so i chosed these fucking asholes. i regret it dbuffed is a good one on this website.

xdownsal thanks a lot for the kindness, really appreciate it!!! really kind of you. but if jagex dont ban me i will make it a voider. 99 voider is still quite nice :)

ty gearing smile.png it cheers me up when someone can feel me.

just get pray, bot NMZ and mak it into a voider!

also, if it cheers you up, I can do any quest for FREE of charge - that is under 30mins - if you wish, ill take the feedback though:P

also, never forget: karma is a bitch, it will smite him right into the rectum;)

they will probably just change ips and come back again these motherfuckers. well what can i say.-.....

just get pray, bot NMZ and mak it into a voider!
also, if it cheers you up, I can do any quest for FREE of charge - that is under 30mins - if you wish, ill take the feedback though:P

also, never forget: karma is a bitch, it will smite him right into the rectum;)

Thanks a lot for the offer my friend! :) i really appreciate all the love in here even though im not a well known guy in here. trust me i will never forget this. :)!